Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GAM94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2013, 12:49 PM
    Vaginal Sore (resembles canker sore) after rough sex
    Me and my boyfriend about a week ago had had sex when we were both VERY drunk. It went on for a long time and we had sex about 3 times that night for what felt like 4 1/2 hours. He sometimes will use a toy on me, and I remember it hurting me a lot at one point because I think I wasn't wet anymore and the friction was tearing at my skin. My vagina had started to hurt and hurt after that to. I think he was going a little to rough and did not realize. And I also have very sensitive skin

The next day(friday) my vagina was very sore. I had difficulty squatting down or bending over. When I later got home I noticed that there was a lot of white discharge (which I don't normally get) I thought it was weird but didn't really think much of it, I'm not sure why because I'm usually very good with taking care of my vagina. I had these same issues for a few days. But on Sunday morning when I woke up, I was in A lot of pain. Not only was my vagina sore but it also still had the discharge. It was all red and irritated looking by the opening. It was swollen. And I noticed that there was a few sores a little bit on the inside of my vagina. It is very uncomfortable when I pee, because I think the urine is stinging the irritated part which is all red or its stinging the sore - because I think they are very irritated now. Probably because I have an infection also? Could it have irritated the cuts?

The last time we had sex when we were drunk it was a little bit rough also. And I had a small little sore on the outside-ish of my vagina. But it went away in like two days - it hurt a little when I peed the next day, but that was it.

I don't know what's going on!

I did go to my gyno though. And it turned out I do have a yeast infection. But he took a swab of the sore I have. I don't know, I'm very nervous because I am very careful and don't want it to be anything bad. I'm just looking for some advice while I wait to get my test results back.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 4, 2013, 03:19 PM
    It sounds like a yeast infection. I would avoid drunk sex or get him to tone it down. Lube, even drunkenly applied lube, is better then going dry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canker sore inside vaginal wall [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, just today I noticed a large cakersore-type crater deep inside my vaginal wall. I have never had sex, so it can't be an std. I have gotten cakersores my whole life inside my mouth, but I have never had any anywhere else. I have never had this before and it worries me. I just was very sick for 2...

I'm taking dequadin topically to treat canker sore, will this affect birth control? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi! I'm taking dequadin (antifungal/antibacterial) topically to treat canker sore, will this affect my birth control pills?

Canker Sore! [ 3 Answers ]

I did not know where to post this so seeing as it is happening in my mouth dentistry seems the best choice. I have a horrible Canker sore on the inside of my lip, its swollen, and very UGLYY (no it is not a cold sore) I constantly get canker sores from either accidentally biting the inside of...

Canker sore from food [ 2 Answers ]

Why do acid(choc,tomato sauce,oj ) type food create so many canker sores. It doesn't take 5 minutes. Before I get one.its just feel like I'm missing a protecting layer in my mouth. I just darnk a glass of lemonade a day ago... and now I have five sores and one a 1/4 inch in size... this all...

What is a canker sore? [ 4 Answers ]

What is a canker sore

View more questions Search