Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donohoec Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Apr 27, 2007, 10:34 AM
    Bad Relationship
    Well yesturday while I was over talking to me ex-girlfriend her younger sister asked me out. Well at first that may sound good but it is not really. Her younger sister is only 13 and I am 17. What should I do?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Stay away from the 13 year old.
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Apr 27, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Don't date her. She is only thirteen that is not okay. Also don't mix your ex and her sister. That could end up to be a sticky situation.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Apr 27, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Stay away, far away. This could end up to be an extremley harsh relationship. If she's 13 chances are she hasn't been too much into the dating scene. The best thing you can do is tell the 13 year old to find someone her own age. As rough as that sounds. It will be the best thing for both of you to do.
    Marissa17 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Don't even think about it. My ex boyfriend is now dating my friend's younger sister and that created enough family feuding and drama as it is. It's really not worth getting into. Think of all the potential awkwardness.
    playful child Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Dude don't date the thirteen year old ull be kind of in the middle of everything and your ex will forever hate u.
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Apr 27, 2007, 05:47 PM
    13 is way to young get away from both of those girls

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend doesn't want relationship now? [ 30 Answers ]

Ok, so where do I begin. I'm 22 and my girlfriend is about to turn 19 in July. We have been together for four years and they have been great. So good that I'm almost a part of her family. We went to Chicago for a week as vacation time and it was good for the both of us. We came back and thing...

Bad ending to Long distnace Relationship [ 2 Answers ]

My exboyfriend and I have gotten into huge fights for the last few weeks. He decided I need time alone and so does he to think. We will not be getting back togther. He said in three weeks we could start over. Does he mean it, will he call or am I fooling myself? I miss him and I know the reasons...

Wantout of this bad relationship [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to get out of a relationship I have been having with a married man. I did not know he was married at first, he won't leave me alone, I gave him an ultimatium today, like I expected he did not come through. He lies all the time, the last lie was that he was working till 2am and that is...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

Bad Debt and Bad Debt allocation [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help with the following accounting exercise? The following info was listed in company X balance sheet as of 2005 Aacounts Rec for 2004 150,000 Aacounts Rec for 2005 250,000 Allowance for bad debt in 2004 was 8,200 Allowance for bad debt in 2005 was 12,000

View more questions Search