https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heatin...tml#post269151

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flame on - fan on - flame goes out [ 1 Answers ]

Thermostat calls for heat, ignitor comes on, burner lights, when hot enough for the fan to come on the burner shuts off. The fan runs for awhile and the ignitor comes back on, lights the burner, runs for a short time and everything shuts off. Then the cycle starts all over again but does not reach...

Dashboard sensors [ 1 Answers ]

My honda 1992 accord has battery, signal lights and clutch sensors working in my dashboard and the rest are not functioning. How do I fix this problem ? Some would say it the ECM bypass problem. Where can I find this and how do I fix it. Thanks Rico arcebal

New bathroom install in basement. General FAQ's [ 5 Answers ]

I recently committed to the wife for a new 1/2 bath in the basement. We purchased a SaniFlo Macerating Toilet and a standard sink/vanity for install. The room is prepped and I am moving onto the plumbing. We have a dis-agreement. A little help from anyone here would be nice! I have the sink...

1990 CRX no start, read the FAQ's... [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, here we go…. 1990 CRX DX 1.5 Manual Trans, Canada Driving to work the other morning, came to a stop and my 1990 CRX quit. I tried to re-start but it would not fire. Rolls over just fine but not even a hint of starting. Got it back home and broke out the Honda manual.. Yes, I have the...

View more questions Search