Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 3, 2019, 06:41 AM
    More dems have joined the impeachment movement, bringing a majority of the caucus favoring an official action, as well as a state court subpoena for the dufus biz, and family. The drum beats slowly but steadily for those who think the dufus was in the clear after the Mueller hearing. As usual the dufus antics have changed the headlines and conversation, but not the minds of many determined to expose his phony administration. Congress goes home to it's constituents soon, and we will see what the public thinks.

The list of repubs retiring grows also, in advance of the upcoming election.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2019, 07:04 AM
    Time will tell. If the dems bring baseless impeachment charges, it will backfire.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2019, 07:41 AM
    The list of repubs retiring grows also, in advance of the upcoming election.
    That is disturbing ;although not uncommon .
    An uptick in retirements is common for the minority party after a shift in power. More than a dozen House Democrats left Congress after the 2010 tea party wave. Some of this is self imposed because the GOP set term limits on committee chairs ;(three consecutive terms),
    unlike the Dems who have the same old stale leadership year after year ;now being challenged by the so called "Core " . Members who won't be able to retain their chairmanship would rather move on than become back benchers .

Will Hurd's announcement is more troubling because his district is a toss up(
    Hurd won by less than 1000 votes )
    ;and because he was the sole African American Republican rep.
    Expert

Aug 3, 2019, 08:57 AM
    I remember the shellacking the dems took in 2010 and 2012, though Obama survived, and odds are the dufus will too, but ending the reign of Moscow Mitch would be great in my book. You're a capitalist, the flow of money from Russia through the dufus sycophants doesn't raise red flags?

Hurd would have been a good choice to replace Coates, and qualified, but he wasn't loyal enough to the dufus. That would have been a nice touch after all those racist remarks.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2019, 12:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    I saw nothing in the article that would alert me to neo-nazism. However you are using nazi tactics with guilt by association

Sometimes guilt by association is true.

Here's a sampling of the articles on the website (Infostormer) you recommended - all in BOLD headlines:

"Ronald Reagan Exposed as a N*****-Hating Racist"
    "Woman Unapologetic for saying, 'You're A Stupid N*****'"
    "Jewish C*** Laura Loomer Runs For Congress"
    "WaPo Jew Accuses Mitch McConnell"
    "Fat Kike Nadler To Seek Grand Jury"
    "WaPo Jewess Exposes Trump-Russian Hamburger Conspiracy"
    "Stormer Book Club Warns Public That Jew Holocaust Is Fake News"
    "Zionist Kikes Bulldoze Palestinian Homes in the West Bank"
    "Burger King Promotes Gay A** Sex in Commercial"
    "Negro CNN Anchor Cries On Air"

You saw NOTHING that would alert you to Neo-Nazism? NOTHING?

Your slip is showing, paraclete.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2019, 04:33 PM
    Just because I read and d linked one article you think I examined all the other articles on the site as I said you draw a long bow and house a stack of strawmen, take it up with Google.. Thing is your nose is still out of join
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2019, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Just because I read and d linked one article you think I examined all the other articles on the site

No, I don't think you "examined" all the other articles. After seeing the topics listed in bold (see above) you had no need to.

There was no possible reason to cite that website other than it fits in, more or less, with your beliefs. You guys always reveal yourselves, sooner or later.
    Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 07:48 AM
    Like Clete said the article fit the narrative so why review the source? Is it to much to ask to vet the site? Just click home or about us, or google them yourselves. A simple scroll through would have revealed a lot as you and I did Athos.

I took it as yet another provocation by our ever provocative Aussie friend. Over the years I've gotten use to it.

8D
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2019, 08:37 AM
    Like Clete said the article fit the narrative so why review the source? Is it to much to ask to vet the site? Just click home or about us, or google them yourselves. A simple scroll through would have revealed a lot as you and I did Athos.
    So you are saying you go through that process with every website you link? If, for instance, you have linked to CNN, do you notice that they corruptly tried to benefit the Clinton campaign in the last pres election???
    Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 08:51 AM
    Obviously CNN could not back a corrupt businesman who has been hollering racists memes from his mouth for decades and started his presidential campaign spouting off about the brown rapists invading our country. In light of the terrorists shootings you should be condemning white nationalists and their president who enables them with the help of Moscow Mitch. You holler about the dems trashy inner cities but balk at real racists killers resorting to these mass shootings and holler your 2nd amendment rights while loonies murder our kids at school.

Everybody but YOU is corrupt and that's just sick!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2019, 11:05 AM
    I try to only use sources libs approve here because they immediatly attack the source instead of the content . The fact is that before their reconciliation AOC accused Pelosi of
    “singling out " "newly elected women of color” for criticism.I'll leave it to you if she was accusing Pelosi of being racist https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/polit...out/index.html
    Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 12:14 PM
    I'm guilty! I do tend to jump on some of the far right wing loony sources. Especially when I can't find any other corroboration but other far right wing loony sources. Everybody and his brother has a website and a cause with opinions and calls themselves news or whatever, so caution is checking beyond the source. The internet gives everyone a voice but doesn't mean it's widespread or widely shared.

LOL, progressives and moderates have the same problem that repubs have with the freedom caucus not big enough to run things, but noisy with numbers to stop things they don't like, though as yet the squad as Pelosi said is only 4 votes. Twitter doesn't count and they should learn to get fellow caucus members on board. With Pelosi it ain't personal, and she is famous for counting VOTES. Her time is short though and whomever follows her will have a lot on their hands.

I actually felt sorry for Bonehead many times.
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2019, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I'll leave it to you if she was accusing Pelosi of being racist https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/polit...out/index.html

The article clearly states that AOC denies that she thought Pelosi was racist. "Absolutely not," she said. It couldn't be any clearer.
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2019, 01:33 PM
    Obviously CNN could not back a corrupt businesman who has been hollering racists memes from his mouth for decades and started his presidential campaign spouting off about the brown rapists invading our country. In light of the terrorists shootings you should be condemning white nationalists and their president who enables them with the help of Moscow Mitch. You holler about the dems trashy inner cities but balk at real racists killers resorting to these mass shootings and holler your 2nd amendment rights while loonies murder our kids at school.
    1. Congratulations for completely avoiding the question. Hide and evade.
    2. Your contention about Trump being a white nationalist is nonsense.
    3. I have said nothing about the 2nd amendment and we have not discussed school shootings. You are in your fantasy land again.
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2019, 01:50 PM
    The entire exchange.

"the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color," Ocasio-Cortez added.
    Ocasio-Cortez stood by her claim Thursday that Pelosi has been unfairly zeroing in on freshman women of color.

"It's really just pointing out the pattern, right? We're not talking about just progressives, it's signaling out four individuals," Ocasio-Cortez told CNN on Capitol Hill. "And knowing the media environment that we're operating in, knowing the amount of death threats that we get, knowing the amount of concentration detention, I think it's just worth asking why."

Asked if she thinks Pelosi has racial animus or is racist, Ocasio-Cortez said unequivocally, "No, no, absolutely not, absolutely not."

The essential question was, "I think it's just worth asking why." So why would a person single out "newly elected women of color"? Not progressives mind you, but four "women of color".

Well, I'm sure she was not trying to suggest that race had anything to do with it. It must surely be because of.......?
    Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 01:51 PM
    I won't be dismissed today my friend just because you don't like or agree with my response.

1 Your question was answered I just didn't agree with your corruption nonsense.

2 He said publically several times he is a nationalist and he is white so figure that out.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...al/1748521002/

3 I know YOU said nothing about the 2nd Amendment or the MAS shootings but I did now deal with it!
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2019, 02:01 PM
    3 I know YOU said nothing about the 2nd Amendment or the MAS shootings but I did now deal with it!
    So you were wrong when you said this. "You holler about the dems trashy inner cities but balk at real racists killers resorting to these mass shootings and holler your 2nd amendment rights while loonies murder our kids at school." At least you admit you were wrong, so that's a step in the right direction.

2 He said publically several times he is a nationalist and he is white so figure that out.
    Yeah, he's white so evidently in your view he must be a white nationalist. Unbelievable.

You kind of forgot to add that he said this. "I love our country, and our country has taken second fiddle," the president said, arguing that "we're giving all of our money, all of our wealth to other countries and then they don't treat us properly."
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    2. Your contention about Trump being a white nationalist is nonsense.
    Then what is he?
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2019, 02:08 PM
    Then what is he?
    Do you understand the difference between a black nationalist, a white nationalist, and a nationalist?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 02:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Do you understand the difference between a black nationalist, a white nationalist, and a nationalist?
    Please answer my question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Mueller indictments [ 937 Answers ]

Inspector Clouseau brought down a bakers dozen of indictments yesterday against Ruskies working out of St Petersburg .(taking bets right now on the chances of ever getting those charged onto US soil).The charge is that they dressed up like American snowflakes in pajamas, in their mother's basement...

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mueller climatrol motor? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Climatroloil forced furnace, MN.227-1-110, SN. 2EZ. 88000 BTU per hr. It has stopped working. The blower will work if I turn it on manual, but if I put it on auto nothing works. I am told I need a motor for it. Can anyone tell me where I would fine one and about how much it will cost. ...

How to restart a mueller furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I ran out of oil. After getting oil in the tank I can't get the furnace to work. I've looked all over for a reset button, but there isn't one.

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

View more questions Search