Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    expo1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 09:28 PM
    She said just noticed how going out changes like nothing
    I asked her to be my girlfriend today and she said yes then like an hour ago she said that going out feels like nothing changes is that bad or not? She is out the state four like a week so I won't shee her till she gets back
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 11, 2009, 09:39 PM

Wow, she gave it a whole hour, what a trooper.

This is her way of saying she changed her mind. You're in the friend zone, just enjoy her friendship.
    expo1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 09:44 PM
    I think she's just insecure maybe cause it doesn't seem like were back to the friend zone
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2009, 11:10 PM

Nope, if a girl (or boy) says "it feels like nothing is changed" then they are saying, 90% of the time, "you seem like you'll make a better friend than boyfriend" or "I'm not getting anything extra out of this, and I'm just wasting my time calling your my boyfriend".

When she gets back, try talking to her about it. If she is willing to work it out, make sure to set aside time for her to do special things, that you wouldn't do with just a friend, and you've never done with her before.
    Don't try to make it too much, though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get noticed [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get this guy to nitice me ?

Getting a screenplay noticed [ 1 Answers ]

Hey experts I am a beginner with writing screenplays (and using computers... I'm not young, just late to join the rat race), but I have been told I describe good ideas for movies. Who do I ask to know how to shop a screenplay without it getting stolen? Should I be pestering lawyers? I guess the...

Have you noticed? [ 94 Answers ]

Have you noticed that every time Obama or a member of his administration say something or take some sort of action, the market tanks? Going backward in time, here are some examples. March 5, 2009 - Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner give testimony to Senate Finance Committee. DJIA down 279.57...

Only just noticed it [ 1 Answers ]

hi my back has been itchi and hot for aweek or so maybe bit longer its bin acheing for a lot longer than anything else though.but I thought the itching and being hot was mybra irratating it so I got sum new 1s and I was just in the bath and washing myback and found apatch on myback that is...

Noticed there are hardly any if at all any dumpers? [ 19 Answers ]

Have you noticed there are none if at all any dumpers on this forum. Well there we go, it says it all. Once your dumped its time for healing. Accept this harsh reality and concentrate on what you want from life and not what they want, your ex's confusion is their own and not yours. The best revenge...

View more questions Search