Ask
    cloweexbaybee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 01:33 AM
    Get noticed
    How do I get this guy to nitice me ?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 7, 2008, 09:00 AM
    Walk up to him, stop in front of him, look him in the eye, don't say a word, smile "knowingly", then finally move on... still smiling. Be sure to look back over your shoulder as you walk away.
    Lilly_16 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 07:05 PM

You can try bumping into him,(make sure you have books
    Or something in your hand )make your books fall to the floor. He will probably help pick up your books and bamm the converstations will begin!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Only just noticed it [ 1 Answers ]

hi my back has been itchi and hot for aweek or so maybe bit longer its bin acheing for a lot longer than anything else though.but I thought the itching and being hot was mybra irratating it so I got sum new 1s and I was just in the bath and washing myback and found apatch on myback that is...

I have been so lost for so many years, and just noticed [ 4 Answers ]

I have gone to church since I can remember; it was something my parents did on Sundays (Sunday activity as my father called it). No matter what country or town we lived in there was always a church that would accept us. A few years ago I gave up on believing and caring about God. I know that sounds...

Noticed there are hardly any if at all any dumpers? [ 19 Answers ]

Have you noticed there are none if at all any dumpers on this forum. Well there we go, it says it all. Once your dumped its time for healing. Accept this harsh reality and concentrate on what you want from life and not what they want, your ex's confusion is their own and not yours. The best revenge...

Anyone noticed the problems with a certain generation? [ 1 Answers ]

A certain age group of kids (the ones just a bit younger than me (im in yr 11) (im talking about the current yr 7s-10s) Seem to be so much less mature, less deep, less polite, less intelligent, more rude and crude, than I remember being, and I don't like it, what happens if that's how that...

View more questions Search