Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doterlolu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2008, 09:33 PM
    Marrying again
    My parents got divorced here in america. But they decide to get together again for us and my dad is immigrant now and my mom is not, can they re-marry again without any problems.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 02:51 PM
    How long between the divorce and them wanting to get back together ? Where is he living now ? ( here or somewhere else ? )
    doterlolu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 08:51 PM
    Living in California both. About 4yrs already. And they see eash other now.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2008, 12:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by doterlolu
    my parents got divorced here in america. but they decide to get together again for us and my dad is immigrant now and my mom is not, can they re-marry again without any problems.

Certainly, they are both divorced. Some of this will depend on California Law but, yes, they can remarry after this time.

(Some States require a time frame between a divorce and remarriage. That's why you were asked the question.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marrying a married man ! [ 4 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have been together for many years and have planned to get married... The only thing holding us back of course is the fact that he is still legally married to his wife. They got married and were only together for 6 months before she left him for a "lifestyle" change, she is now...

Marrying a married man ! [ 8 Answers ]

My fiancé and I are planning on getting married... The only problem is, he is still married to his first wife, but hasn't had any contact with her in 14 years. We know nothing about her, where she lives, whether she is even alive. What can we do ?

H1 marrying a F1 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on H1 visa and have married a student, who is on F1. She has a job with her university and have made salary reported on W-2. I work in another state and she is studying in another state. I am thinking of filing as married filing jointly for my federal return. Please advice, what status...

View more questions Search