Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clyne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 03:06 AM
    South african marrying a german citizen
    Hi there,

I am currently in germany on a tourist visa, and my boyfriend ( living and working in germany) and I intend on getting married, I leave in December back to south africa, and we plan on getting married next year February,
    I need to know the legalities of getting married and the red tape behind the german law...
    What documents do I need, and will I be able to live and work in germany, and where is it easier to get married, south africa or germany?

This is a marriage of love and not a need for a work permit...
    clyne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 01:24 AM
    Hi there
    Thank you for replying to my question, but the Google ads do not help me in any way, that's seeking legal advice, which involves spending a lot of money.. I'm would just like some advice on this , from people who have been through a situation like this before or similar..

And also taking into consideration that we are a gay couple, I really don't want to do anything underhand, and what this done properly, so we have no hassles..

PLEASE HELP
    Charlly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2013, 05:37 AM
    Hi there

I'm sitting in the same boat as you are, but I do not want to go back to South Africa.
    Was there anything helpful you could find?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

South African Looking for a honest Online Job [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I live in S.A in very small town where there is little job opportunities and been struggling to make ends meats for a while now. I have tried a lot of things on the net but they do not pay or do not pay to South Africans, please help. If anyone knows of a home based internet job where I can...

Portuguese/South African Passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I hope you can help me out. I hold dual citizenship for the EU (Portugal) and South Africa, I live in London on my EU passport, however recently I have been mugged and had my passport stolen. I applied for a new one MONTHS ago in which time my ID card has expired! Talk about spectacular...

View more questions Search