Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    questionable life Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Am I too greedy?
    I always keep my virginity as a man, so that one day I could find a wife who is still a virgin.

I always keep improving my life, my knowledge, so that one day I could find a wife who has the same knowledge and life as mine.

I always keep my body and face looks good, so that one day I could find a wife who's body and face looks good also.

And many more...

Tell me please, am I wrong of thinking this way? Am I being a jerk of wanting a perfect partner?
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Nov 17, 2007, 08:20 AM
    If those are your standards then no you are not a jerk, but good luck finding the "perfect partner" in a not so "perfect world" You can't have it all but as long as you can make the best of what you got, but if that is what you want that is what you want... I am pretty sure there is someone out there who fits these qualities.. the question is where are you looking?
    asgoodasitget Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by questionable life
    i always keep my virginity as a man, so that one day i could find a wife who is still a virgin.

i always keep improving my life, my knowledge, so that one day i could find a wife who has the same knowledge and life as mine.

i always keep my body n face looks good, so that one day i could find a wife who's body and face looks good also.

and many more....

Tell me please, am i wrong of thinking this way? Am i being a jerk of wanting a perfect partner?
    In a way you are. You are very hard on yourself, you want to achieve perfection. But when is something/somebody perfect? It is said that people who do this haven't had much love from their parents.
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Nov 17, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Another question... when you find this "perfect partner", will they want you? Just because these are your interests doesn't mean someone who looks like you, has some intelligence AND is a virgin will have the same outlook as you. I say... you are setting yourself up for disappointment
    questionable life Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 08:46 AM
    But I'm not just improving my physical stuffs, but also my inside too... like how to care for others...

I'm thinking like, I'll be the best person I can be for myself and for others... So hopefully I can get treated back on how I treated others...
    enigmagnetic Posts: 333, Reputation: 45

Nov 17, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by questionable life
    i always keep my virginity as a man, so that one day i could find a wife who is still a virgin.

i always keep improving my life, my knowledge, so that one day i could find a wife who has the same knowledge and life as mine.

i always keep my body n face looks good, so that one day i could find a wife who's body and face looks good also.

and many more....

Tell me please, am i wrong of thinking this way? Am i being a jerk of wanting a perfect partner?
    No you're not a jerk. I will warn you though, constantly living in the future may make you miss the present and regret the past.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 09:02 AM
    You are doing good it is not greedy. It is more like having a goal and a perspective on your desires. There is nothing wrong with the things you mentioned. In many ways they are better than many guys(&/girls) that run around with every one they can and have no direction. They don't stop to consider is he/she good for me and they end up in one bad relationship after another and their life is wasted on bad decisions.
    I have learned that it is better to strive for specific goals and watch for the positive things each day that can bring you closer to what you are looking for.

One thing though don't look for 'perfection' because it is the little flaws that give personality, character and enjoyment.
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Nov 17, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Everyone wants the perfect partner, a partner to fit them. So no your not greedy. But I must say that knowledge, looks, and sexual past are not all you should look for. You might find a woman who you get along with great! Who you find yourself falling for who does not have exactly the perfect body, or she is not a virgin, or maybe she is not entirely as smart as you! Basically what I'm saying is, look for a girl that follows your standards but... look for one who doesn't too... you may find the person you can love in anyone. And yes I said love... there is no point in finding a partner that you can't love. As I've always said there can not be a relationship that is only sex, there can not be a relationship that is only love, and there can NEVER be a relationship that has neither one. Love and sex are both important for a relationship, cause each thing brings you closer.

Good luck to you I hope you find that special person ^.^ no matter what they are like. (And if it turns out you are with someone who doesn't look all that good to other people but she looks good to you... tell them to shove their comment right back down their throat... if she looks good to you that's all that matters... that's what I do with my bf)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 17, 2007, 09:52 AM
    I doubt you will not find what you are looking for, since it is often the differences in life that makes our partners interesting, also since "looks" seem to be an important issue, and knowledge, I think you are missing personaliity, fun to be with and the really important things in life.

Sounds like you are wanting a clone of yourself.
    therealtalk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2011, 05:54 PM
    Quit dreaming u ll never find a virgin to wife its clear as the sun shines

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Greedy mum when weanng kittens [ 24 Answers ]

I have 4 four week old kittens. All have been doing well and now want to start weaning them. Problem is mummy cat (Jinx) keeps eating what I put down before the kittens have had chance even to sniff it! She even pushes them away while eating it! Is this normal?

Loss a sell due to a greedy RE broker. What to do? [ 1 Answers ]

I am from San Jose, California. I bought a new home last April at it’s listing price directly with the listing agent of that home, who is also a Real Estate/Loan broker. The broker promised to close the deal on that day without opening the house up for any other offers if I agree for her to sale...

View more questions Search