Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atxmom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Kodak Z650 rapid picture mode?
    I purchased this camera to take Sports / Action photos of my son. I've had wonderful success with picture quality with the zoom etc... basketball, baseball and football.

However, I remember the sales person telling me about the capibility of taking like 2 or 3 rapid fire pictures. He went into a whole thing about how that was important when taking sports photos and that this digital camera was limited by a small number. I didn't see the need for it but now that I'm using I do. I'd like to capture a few pictures faster.

I can't find any where in my user guide about 'rapid fire' picture taking. I don't know what the real term to even look under would be.

I thought it would be the button on the top with the clock (for delayed) and then the 3 little pictures - but when I push it - I just get the delay setting or at least that's all I see.

Is this something that this camera can do or did I dream the whole conversation?:p

Thanks -

A Mom in Texas
    atxmom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by atxmom
    I purchased this camera to take Sports / Action photos of my son. I've had wonderful success with picture quality with the zoom etc... basketball, baseball and football.

However, I remember the sales person telling me about the capibility of taking like 2 or 3 rapid fire pictures. He went into a whole thing about how that was important when taking sports photos and that this digital camera was limited by a small number. I didn't see the need for it but now that I'm using I do. I'd like to capture a few pictures faster.

I can't find any where in my user guide about 'rapid fire' picture taking. I don't know what the real term to even look under would be.

I thought it would be the button on the top with the clock (for delayed) and then the 3 little pictures - but when I push it - I just get the delay setting or at least that's all I see.

Is this something that this camera can do or did I dream the whole conversation?:p

Thanks -

A Mom in Texas
    Found my own answer!

The button on top - is the 'Self Timer / Burst button'

It's that Burst that I was looking for!

By tapping that button you get to a little icon of 3 or 4 pictures in a file row - in Sports mode if you push down the Shutter button (didn't know it was called that either) the TAKE a picture button for me.

It takes 4 rapid 'burst' pictures in a row.

VERY COOL!

Can't wait to use tomorrow when my child is playing baseball tomorrow.

Just want to share what I learned in case others want to use it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kodak easyshare [ 7 Answers ]

How may I stop Kodak easyshare from starting at start-up. I have gone to 'msconfig' startup tab and removed the 'x' for Kodak easyshare to begin at startup. But when I reboot it comes back. I want to use it when I need it. I do not want it to show in my system tray after startup, routinely. ...

Connecting RCA Tv picture in picture with components [ 1 Answers ]

How do you hook up a RCA TV (with picture in a picture feature active) Direct Tv satelitte receiver, vcr, colby dvd player? We have had the RCA Tv for some time but never used the picture in a picture feature cause we did not know how to do this. I know you have to have a vcr in order to do it....

Kodak Camera [ 1 Answers ]

I've been using a kodak easy share camera for over a year and just received a new kodak easy share camera. Do I need to uninstall the software for the old camera before installing the software for the new camera?

Furnace turns off at 'ON' mode and will not operate at 'AUTO' mode [ 6 Answers ]

The furnace will not turns on at "ON' mode. After some reading, I thought it would be the pilot light that has gone out. I re-lighted the pilot light to see blue-red flame, but the furnace will turn off AGAIN after 3-4 hrs. Replaced a new Honeywell non-programmable thermostat today with the...

Furnace turns off at 'ON' mode and will not operate at 'AUTO' mode [ 2 Answers ]

The furnace will not turns on at "ON' mode. After some reading, I thought it would be the pilot light that has gone out. I re-lighted the pilot light to see blue-red flame, but the furnace will turn off AGAIN after 3-4 hrs. Replaced a new Honeywell non-programmable thermostat today with the...

View more questions Search