Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpgrace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 05:22 AM
    Find song I only know a few words
    The song I am looking for has words like "air es tu"
    Starz N h3artz Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Jul 18, 2008, 08:01 AM
    Ok.. that's not a lot to go on lol.. but I think your talking about "eres tu" by zion y lennox... I hope that's it!
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2008, 08:03 AM
    I think starz n h3artz has it right :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Words in a song [ 4 Answers ]

I stepped out side to smoke a j went back in and the room began to sway

Need to find out a song title I have some of the words from the song [ 2 Answers ]

The song goes like this: Be good for your mama Cause she'll need a hand to hold Boy she loves you More than you could know

Can't find the words to say [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the song by a band that has the lyrics of When you are on a holiday, you can't find the words to say All the things that come to you, and I want to feel them too When you are on a golden sea, you don't need no memory Just a place to call your own as we drift into the...

I need to find a certain poem but I don't know the title just words [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I loved this poem but I don't know what it is called.. It goes like this Just some wings heart and a destiney to find you mine. I adapted to your breath while I slept But then I can't remember the rest except like You my number seven

Have some of the words - need the song name [ 8 Answers ]

Was played occasionally in the Don Johnson TV series. Here are some of the words: "i can feel it coming in the night , Oh Lord" "and I've been waiting all my life, Oh Lord" Thanks, :D stardust2000

View more questions Search