Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcanavan27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 04:14 PM
    What pill is this
    It is a white oval pill with 20 on one side and PD 156 on the other
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

Mar 20, 2007, 04:16 PM
    If you don't know what it is... Don't take it!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 20, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Hello Jcanavan, this is the problem, I guess in 30 years I have never found a loose pill laying on the ground somewhere and I would never just pick it up and take it home.

So you have either found a pill in your home where a family member may be using it, or you are someone buying or using someone else's pills with is not only dangerous but also illegal.

So if you found a pill in your home, and afraid some family member is using it, talk to your druggest who can also tell you of possible side effects and also things to look for to see if they may be using them
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2007, 08:54 AM
    It's Lipitor, a drug that stops your body from absorbing cholesterol, taken continually without a prescription you could have dietary problems, as said above, don't take it, throw it away

Lipitor Drug Information
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 21, 2007, 09:21 AM
    I am just totally amazed that someone finds a pill each week on this site. Tell us why you care about the pill and have not thrown it out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 21, 2007, 09:32 AM
    It is closer to one or two pills found a day.

I need to start looking at the ground more, I wish it was dollar bills I was finding
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 21, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Yep you are probably correct Fr-Chuck. Had to LOL a few weeks ago when you found a pill. It cracked me up. It can happen but why don't people stop picking them up and playing detective.?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The pill [ 2 Answers ]

If I want to go on the pill do I have to get a pelvic exam when I go, and also is there anway my parents can find out about it, like if I use there insurance for the exam? Would really appreciate help

My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of...

The Pill [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to research different birth control pills and I want to find out which one is best for me. What are the different brands of the birth control Pills?

What pill is this? Yellow Oval Pill [ 2 Answers ]

The pill is a yellow and oval on one side it has 650 on the other side it is either O M or W O, What is this pill used for.

The Pill [ 1 Answers ]

The Birth cotrol pill "yasmine" what are the side effects?

View more questions Search