Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    galacticfed Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 06:36 PM
    Will I pass ETG
    I drank at 12am on a Monday night, 3 shots then 3 beers over 4 hours. So I stopped drinking at about 3am. I am female, 95 lbs, 5'1", and took an ETG Wednesday at 4pm. I drank a 24 oz. smoothie with antioxidants the night before and drank a half gallon of water. What are my chances?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by galacticfed View Post
    I drank at 12am on a monday night, 3 shots then 3 beers over 4 hours. So I stopped drinking at about 3am. I am female, 95 lbs, 5'1", and took an ETG Wednesday at 4pm. I drank a 24 oz. smoothie with antioxidants the night before and drank a half gallon of water. what are my chances?
    It was 3am Tues morning when you stopped drinking? About 37 hours from last drink until test?

Also do you know cutoff for the test?

Aug 13, 2012, 07:47 PM
    Yes 37 hours about and cutoff I think is 72 hours. I have a very good metabolism as well.
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2012, 08:13 PM
    The EtG created from 6 drinks will probably require in the range of 45+ hours for clearance. At your size that is 1.95 g/kg of body weight. That is very high. Was trying to think through it. Also get a BAC over .20 at the end of drinking. From that amount of alcohol do you get very intoxicated? How long does it take to sober up? I'm baffled at the figures I'm getting for 6 drinks.

Aug 14, 2012, 11:02 AM
    I was a bit tipsy not drunk we played a game at the bar for a bit the three drinks/shots were watered down rum and coke and the beers were 3.2% alcohol by the time I went to bed I wasn't drunk at all just tired
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2012, 11:51 AM
    You are an interesting case. Women eliminate alcohol faster than men (on ave) despite the fact that they have less of the metabolizing enzyme and less body area for distribution. Your size when using any standard formula returns figures that just don't add up. Hope you'll let me know the results of your test.

Using the description you provided, mixed drink at bar usually is 1 oz as opposed to 1.5. 3.2 beer (4.1 abv) also makes a difference and your total consumption would be 4.5 SD or 63 g of pure alcohol.

That puts you in the range where you could be EtG clear or below level of detection particularly if the test uses 500 ng cutoff. Too close for me to call.

The fluid intake accelerated EtG clearance and don't know the effect of antioxidants, there has never been a study on that. Couldn't hurt however.

Aug 14, 2012, 12:09 PM
    I will let u know as soon as I find out which should be tomorrow.

Aug 30, 2012, 09:44 AM
    Found out results they were negative :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to pass an EtG [ 4 Answers ]

I drank one beer yesterday at 6:00pm how long do I need to pass an EtG

Will I pass EtG [ 1 Answers ]

I drank two glasses of wine last one finished at 5:30pm Saturday drank water gatoraid and sweated have EtG test Monday before 6:00 pm

Can I pass an EtG? [ 2 Answers ]

Can I pass an EtG? If I drink 5... 4.5 percent alcohol beers? First drink at 8:30pm last finished at 12am. Then drinking 2.5 gallons of water. UA in 38 hours? I am 5'9'', Male, and 160 ibs.

Will I pass my ETG? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I drank one Mikes hard lemonade (8% alc) at 5pm Monday afternoon. I had an EtG test today (Thursday) at 10am. Do you believe I will pass this test? Thanks!

EtG how to pass [ 1 Answers ]

How can you get over on the EtG test? Is there anything you can take to pass test

View more questions Search