Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    satincat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Moen Faucet
    Could you please tell me how to remove the plastic insert that covers up the stem screw in a moen faucet.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 8, 2007, 12:08 PM
    The cap is usually the Moen logo with a slight grove just outside of the logo. I use a pocket knife to carefully pry into and under the groove. Be careful not to chip the plastic edge. Once iside there is a single hex screw, with that removed the handle pulls straight out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen Bathtub faucet [ 3 Answers ]

My single knob Moen bathtub/shower faucet is 6 years old (new house) and recently, when turned to hot, it shuts off. The only water that comes out is cold. The tub/shower are infrequently used. Any ideas?::confused: Thanks for any tips.

Moen faucet diverter [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old Moen single lever faucet in my kitchen. About one week ago, it started showing signs of a problem. When I turn it on after it hasn't been used for an hour or two, the water pressure is very low, almost none. If I turn it on and off a few times, then the pressure gets better....

Moen Faucet [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Tom I found the site and registered but I still need my son to reduce the size of the pictures so I can attach them. He took the photo-editing software off my computer. I'll get back to you shortly. Thanks. Mark Ingham

Diverter valve for Moen faucet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to replace the diverter valve (1225) on the kitchen faucet. Do I need to remove the entire faucet to do this? If so how do I do this? Thanks

Moen Faucet problems [ 3 Answers ]

The Moen faucet in my shower comes away from the wall when the shower is turned to hot and water is diverted through the shower head. How do I fix this problem?

View more questions Search