Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princess690 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 07:06 AM
    Is he cheating??
    Hello.
    I have been with my husband for more than 15 years and we have always had a great realionship
    But now within this week we had sex twice and both times he lost his erection
    Please someone help me?
    Is he cheating on me? He bought me roses yesterday he tells me he loves me
    This has never happen to us we do fight a lot we have a lot of debt but we have had all this for a while and sex was great it's just been something since he has been back to work with a guy who cheats on his wife

Please someone help me as this is really upsetting me
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 2, 2011, 05:11 PM

Stress will cause a man to lose focus, and his erection. Doesn't mean he is cheating. Deal with the stress.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do a cheating spouse acts so bitter towards the non-cheating spouse? [ 3 Answers ]

Why do they get irritated when the hurting spouse wants to express how they feel? If the cheating spouse says he is willing to work at marriage but on his terms... what is that? How dare the cheating spouse have a sense of entitlement and says if we work at this, I need to stop being suspicious. Go...

Cheating on your ex, then cheating on your current boyfriend with your ex. [ 17 Answers ]

Quite the dilemma you would say. I'm actually not feeling anything morrally wrong about it, but that's wrong. I would like to say that I'm confused about my actions and how this all happened. Over the summer my xbf went away for the summer for 2months. As for the Long Distance Relationship -...

Girlfriend may be cheating [ 6 Answers ]

I think my girlfriend may be cheating on me- Saw an e-mail in her inbox that was suspicious But I didn't open it because I want to respect her privacy And up until now I've always trusted her 100% But now I feel like I can't really be sure Should I confront her? If I do, and she's not...

Is he cheating [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriends ben acting so weird lately we don't talk as much any more he ignores my calls he turns his phone off when he's somewhere he goes outside to talk to me this one time I heard a girl in the back ground telling him to go inside he accuses me and yes I can admit cheating and he's using...

Is he cheating? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband is always gone on business trips. It seems like every time I call him he is always too busy to answer my calls. He always smells like a woman's perfume when he finally gets home. What should I do? Please help me

View more questions Search