Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    schwartz35 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 09:08 PM
    Trying to find the title of a movie where a woman kidnaps a man in a wintry forest
    Famous writer of some sort is headed out into the winter forest, possibly his get away home. Not sure. Anyway this lady who is obsessed with him basically ends up kidnapping him. While detectives investigate his car they discover that in what seems to be a car accident he was pulled out of his car. In the mean time she breaks like both of this guys legs cause he keeps trying to make an escape..
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2011, 09:18 PM
    The classic, "Misery," starring Kathy Bates and James Caan.

Great movie.
    tdjohansen1983 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2011, 09:01 AM
    Definetely "Misery"- classic movie
    joesrunoff2FL Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 05:27 AM
    Misery... Man, when she hobbles him with the sledgehammer and boards... Ouch!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about woman that kidnaps girl! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a movie and it's about a woman that kidnaps a girl But the girl and the woman become friends and the woman don't hurt her. I think the woman was also a murderer but I don't really remember pleasse help me! :o:

Movie title for movie with a woman standing and a man next to her with a candlestick [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie that I believe was made in the 90's. The box of the movie has two women in evening gowns. One has a hole in her stomach and a man is next to her holding a candlestick through the hole. I know that the women died and came back to life but I can't remember much else about the movie. ...

Movie:Man living in forest with homemade inventions? [ 9 Answers ]

This is a very vague memory of this movie but I remember watching it in the late to mid 80's. I just remember this man living in the forest or on an island and he had all these gadgets and inventions. For some reason I want to say that he lived in a tree or something. The guy was tall and lean...

In movie man reincarnated as woman [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the title of movie where a "lover boy" is killed by three woman in a hottub and then he's reincarnated as a woman as punishment for his womanizing.

View more questions Search