Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karissa.elise Posts: 98, Reputation: -4

Nov 19, 2011, 06:42 AM
    I think my son is constapated
    My son is 9 months and about a month ago started using a new formula. And over the past few weeks his poops have been off. Usually he would go once a day in the monring I think it was the day before yesterday when he had his last one. His tummy is kind of hard he's not really cranky or anything. But is there a way I can help him go the bathroom, like something he could or eat or ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2011, 08:07 AM
    Here is some good, respected information: http://www.babyzone.com/baby/care/di...n-need-to-know
    karissa.elise Posts: 98, Reputation: -4

Nov 19, 2011, 09:10 AM
    Thank you.

He is fine now he went this morning haha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son caught my Husband cheating and they got into a fight and my son hurt him bad ! [ 12 Answers ]

Let me start with I have been married 20 years ben together 23 years.Christmas night last year we had a bad bad snow storm I work about 1 hour away,We were suppose to all meet at my sister inlaws for Christmas night but my husband went to a friends close to home because of the storm my son was only...

Can I get custody of son if father leaves state and son stays here [ 20 Answers ]

My ex has residential custody of my 8 yeair old son. He is leaving to Texas in a few days. Ex put in a relocation and I am doing a objection. My ex is leaving my son here while he goes ahead and moves to see what the court decides. When ex leaves can I go to the courts and files a temp custody ?

I live in Florida and my fathers son is in Indiana does my son have to go there? [ 4 Answers ]

I moved to Florida 3yrs ago.. my sons father is in Indiana and has not been much in his life when he has been it has been heartache for my little boy... so much to the point I have him in thearpy... and he has been bakeracked... now out of the blue my sons father wants to go to court to get...

My son is wanting custody of his son who is in foster care [ 2 Answers ]

This is such a confusing situation and we cannot seem to get answers from anyone. My sons ex-girlfriend had a child that we did not even know about. She had told him she was pregnant when they broke up but then no one ever heard anything else about it, so we assumed that she was just using...

Puppy is constapated. [ 1 Answers ]

My puppy is constapated, feels clammy and not active. Any ideas?

View more questions Search