Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clarefleet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Giving up so hard to do
    hi everyone!
    thank you for taking the time to read this, and thanks times a billion if you answer! I'm desperate to find a song, and it's a tricky one... the title of it is "giving up" and donny hathaway, gladys knight and the pips, and a few goldie oldies sing it! I really want the new fast version of it, its kind of dancey... its much faster then the other versions and quite high pitched, but still have a choir in it! I heard it on a random album a few years ago, and then on the end of a program once... I love love love it! Please help me... thank you
    xx:)
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Feb 7, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Could it possibly be The Ad Libs?
    clarefleet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Hi thank you for answering, but no its not that version, it's a really modern one, so a bit newer then that one, but does sound similar...
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Feb 11, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Aww man - so close!

Thanks for responding. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Giving up his rights? [ 12 Answers ]

If my ex husband wants to give up his rights to my daughter does someone have to be there to take over his rights or not?? He has not been in her life at all and she is only 18 months old. He wants to give up his rights but not to my soon to be husband unless he has to, so I am trying to find out...

Giving up parental rights [ 3 Answers ]

My spouse and I have been married for about 13yrs,but lived together for about 1yr. We have two boys together I have raised and supported due to he serving prison time for about 10 yrs. We never shared any property together. I have supported myself and children. He lives for a girlfriend now for...

Giving up parental right [ 8 Answers ]

I live in TX and so does my ex she wants to take me off the birth certificate of HER 6 year old son not mine I just signed the certificate not knowing at the time and Im willing to let her do so what is the proper protocol for this situation:D

Giving up my dreams? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I originally went to college for film I wanted to direct or produce and after one year I joined the army reserve and left school to move where my new husband was stationed. Now I'm an 'army wife' and mom which is common around here but my husband is getting out soon and I would like to go...

View more questions Search