Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snbrd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Mass license loss and vehicle registration
    OK I lost my license in Mass for two years now one year has almost gone by . I own a truck with payments I never received any calls or letters informing me that it can't be registered .now the catch is this I am self employed , I have been having people drive me around but I am unsure about this law .HELP
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2007, 10:23 AM
    It sounds irregular, that you can't register a vehicle even though your license is suspended. I'd double-check that and make sure you're understanding the facts correctly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Registration of business [ 1 Answers ]

How do I register a business, get a tax ID# and what do I need

How do I get refund on registration/insurance for impounded vehicle? [ 1 Answers ]

My mom, 70 years old, lives in NY state. Her car was impounded because it was parked on the wrong side of the street. The car is in need of repair and is not really worth paying the impound or storage fees. So I am advising mom to abandon the car. Do we need a notorized letter stating that...

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

Vehicle registration - property protection [ 5 Answers ]

My spouse is unemployed and stays home with the kids. The house is in my name due to her prior credit history and I have a excellent paying job. Would I protect my personal assets by registering her car solely in her name. I read somewhere that if she caused an accident and was sued - they can...

View more questions Search