Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duskybeloved Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 11:54 AM
    Children's show on green video cassette late 1980s/90
    Hi all,

When my brother was little he used to have a program that he watched all the time on video. Unfortunately neither of us can remember any of the content (though my brother seems to think it had a giant in it). All rememer is that the video cassette was green:D! Not very helpful I know, but if any does know what it was likely to be would love to know just for peace of mind!:confused: Also my brother was born in 1989 so is likely to be a late 80s early 90s show.

Cheers
    Robert260 Posts: 92, Reputation: 19

Mar 2, 2009, 04:25 PM

It doesn't have a giant in it, but when E.T. was released on VHS it was made of green plastic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 1980s horror movie ? [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie when I was young,and can't remember the name of it.It was about some kids maybe going to camp and there was some kind of hairy monster yhat was attacking them. I really need to know the name of that movie someone please help

1980s girl children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I used to rent this cartoon movie when I was very young over and over again.. but can't remember much.. There is a main girl who has some sort of powers.. there may be other girls or boys who have powers too but I mainly remember her.. and the main thing I remember is for some reason she has...

A title of an old children's film 1970/1980s [ 2 Answers ]

:) Hi can any one help I would like to find out the title of a movie that my mum took me to see back in the 70s/80s. Can only remember a few details like, it was very like a sinbad bad film, but not one I don't think. I rember that a man had to walk up a mountain on the path because if he...

Children's video from the late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to replace a children's video that my son used to watch but I don't remember the name. It was half live children, half animation. It was a little girl and little boy playing in a park. The park was actually Indian Boundary park in Chicago. I thought the vhs was put out by fisher...

View more questions Search