Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabi85 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2010, 09:01 PM
    I need help finding a cartoon from late 80s early 90s
    I am try to ffind the name of a cartoon about koala bears. I remember that the smallest one was pink. And I believe it came on nickjr.Sorry not many details I was like 5 but thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 10, 2010, 09:09 PM

Noozles?
    gabi85 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2010, 09:21 PM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    OMG Thanks that is it. I would have never got that name.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 10, 2010, 10:06 PM

Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon from late 80s or early 90s of a school of vampires ,mumies,ghouls,and ghost [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a cartoon I used to watch in either the late 80s or early 90s.the cartoon containd a vampire,mummie,ghouls,and ghost.they were all children that went to school

Help me find a cartoon movie from the 80s/early 90s. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying find an old funny cartoon movie. It is about a space garbage man who is suddenly trusted with af mission to save the universe. His super powers comes from a light bulb that has been attached to his stomach. The universe is in trouble because of a war between men and women that...

Cartoon from '80s or early '90s [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a cartoon where a young boy has a flying bed of sorts and he's on it and is flying to a castle or a palace in the sky. When he gets to the castle there is a shadow monster or some type of shadow creature. I don't remember much about it.

Cartoon Movie From Late 80s Early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

OK, when I was little my mom had this video tape that I used to watch it was about maybe carebears, if not something like that... but I know there were rats and they were the bad guys and the were in the sewers.. and I remember something about them seeing or being at a carnival... I don't know if...

Cartoon mid 80s early 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I rented this movie a lot as a child but no one seems to remember it but me. It starts with a scene in the woods and I believe it is a prince but not sure, on a hunt ( I think a deer hunt) and then stubbles into a different world that he has to save a girl trapped in a tower by a shadow. I don't...

View more questions Search