Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spdqueen8 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Brown Discharge
    I had my 3rd baby May 2006. Everything was normal. At my 6 week post partum checkup they gave me the birth control shot. I took it 1 more time but was having some major side effects so in December when I was supposed to get it again my husband and I decided not to get it again. I have not had a period since my after baby period. I do however have this sticky brown discharge every so often and it is very gross and annoying. This time however is different I am actually cramping as if I am beginning to start my period but only having this discharge. Is this normal for after stoppiong the shot, I know sometimes it takes a god 12-18 months after stopping toget back to normal.
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Mar 27, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Are you breastfeeding? Brown discharge is usually what they call "old blood" and as far as I know there is nothing wrong with that. But I am not an expert.
    spdqueen8 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 11:37 AM
    Never breastfed, never got milk in with any of my kids.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge [ 5 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old girl! I am on the pill, and in the middle of a cycle of pills but I have a brown discharge and a little bit of blood, it isn't getting better or worse. I would like some advice as I'm not sure what's going on and really really scared. Sorry! But that you for any replies xx

Brown discharge? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 18 years old. My boyfirned and I had unprotected sex, he did not ejaculate inside of me hwoever I wasn't sure so just in case I got the mornign after pill. I took the 2nd pill 3 hours later than I was suppose to, so I do not know fi th epill was effective, or if I even needed the pill. However...

Brown discharge [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am 27 years old and have been on the pill on and off since I was 15. Sometimes I forget to take a pill and nothing happens to my cycle, but yesterday (Friday) I suddenly got a little brown discharge and I started worrying sick. I did forget to take a pill last Saturday, but since that...

Brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I've been reading about woman's other experiences with brownish pink discharge but mine is a little different... I've been on the pill since July and this is the first time I've got brown discharge like this... I've had it for maybe 3 days. I think I am spose to be on my period but I'm not sure......

Brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am 13 weeks pregnant, and on hcg injections once a week since sixth week . I had brown discharge some weeks before and the US report showed healthy pregnancy. Now since 3 days I am hving little brown discharge . I am very worried please answer me soon. I am on cmplete bed rest.

View more questions Search