Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carmie119 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 06:25 PM
    How do I stop sons father from sending to boys ranch
    I have a 13 yo son who has ADHD and has been prescribed meds for it, but ex doesn't make him take them. Now I have learned, through my parents that he is sending my son to a boys ranch without my consent. He has full custody of my kids and I was supposed to have supervised visitation every other weekend with my parents supervising. When it was time for my weekend, my parents had made plans or my ex made plans. I haven't seen my children but twice in over a year. How do I file for an emergency injunction to keep him from sending my son away?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 28, 2009, 07:18 PM

First it is also "his" son also.

How long is this boys ranch ?

Also if you are not visiting and your own parents are not helping, it concerns me, as to why you have supervised visits to start with ?

After that your fist step would have been change who is supervising the visits, to use a court ordered place that is not a family member,

Also your ex can not decide he is too buy on your days, he has to supply them, or you take him back to court.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Niece & Nephew never thank me for gifsts.should I stop sending them? [ 9 Answers ]

Every year I send my teenaged nephew (my sister's son), who lives out of town, a birthday card with a cheque in it -- usually around $100. Every year I bemoan the fact that he doesn't phone to let me know that the card arrived, nor to thank me and my husband for the gift. Every year I complain to...

Wanting to change sons last name father not on birth cert and not in sons life [ 10 Answers ]

I need help my son is almost 3 and his father will not sign the birth cert and will not pay child support and will not give up his rights I am a single mother who has kept myself off welfare because they will go after him and. I am not wanting anything from him, I am just wanting to take his last...

Will castration stop him growling at other boys? [ 8 Answers ]

My labrador boy is sometimes a bit growly with other boy dogs and puts his hackles up sometimes. He is three years old and entire. I haven't had him castrated yet because I would never let him mate and his balls haven't caused any problems like humping/escaping the garden for a . I know you lot...

My sons father is everything BUT that. [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 9 months old and I decided before he was born not to be with his father. He was there for the birth and spent the first 2-3 weeks coming to visit our son about 2 times a week. Then it started getting less and less and to this date he has only seen him about 15-20 times. He told me he...

My sons father [ 1 Answers ]

My sons dad wrote me a better nasty note and left in in his diaper bag when I picked him up from his house last weekend. It said that he doesn't want my our son anymore because he doesn't like seeing me. He doesn't care about my son, he doesn't think what this is going to do to him. Now he says...

View more questions Search