Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ybm725 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 10:36 AM
    GE Front Load washer water level pre set
    I have a GE Front Load washer (1 month old) WCHV 6260f www, king size, 26 cycle.

My question is are there water level setting or how do I access that.

If I wash 2 items does the level set automatically, or is there a way to pre select water level.

Help!!
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Most front loaders automatically set the water level by the weight of the load to be washed, I don't think you can adjust it, but read the manual

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Front Load Washer #417.41042000 won't spin, does drain [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, When I bought my machine, the previous owner offered the following description: It is about 2.5 years old. We had some problems with it spinning the proper speed after moving it. The repair people told us it was due to using too much soap or being imbalanced. Had it repaired a couple...

Kenmore washer front loader [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Kenmore front loader washer that is five years old and is now making noises (periodic squealing). I removed the back panel and it looks like the belt is rubbing into the container. Can this belt be adjusted or am I looking at replacing this machine? Love the Kenmore, but cannot...

Squeaky Maytag front load dryer [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Maytag dryer that squeaks the entire time it is running. With the exception of popping open the top, I do not see how I can access it. I am looking to stop the squeak. Thanks for your help

Kenmore front load won't do anything [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore front load model 41741142000. It will not do anything. I had a repair guy come out. He used his ohm meter to trace wiring and no problems. Then he got to the door switch and replaced it with one he had on his truck. He determined the problem was the timer. He said I could easily...

View more questions Search