Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chukieanbride Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 8, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Driving licence
    I've no passport or other identification how do I go about applying for driving licence in uk I'm irish and living here two weeks
    cabroner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 03:33 PM
    Paid all tickets reinstated my license but they want to revoked my driver's license how can I stop that ? I need my car to work

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my piercing licence? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm planning on becoming a professional piercer and I have no idea where or how to get my licence, I live in mckinney texas(suburb of dallas) and I don't know where to go 2 get my licence I've heard you take a class and a test over it but I need to know where. If anyone could give me any...

Driving while drunk [ 6 Answers ]

I wanted to know if you have a suspended driving permit for driving while drunk in Ontario Canada can you go to a different province to get a new one if not can you go any where in the world to do so, if anyone has ever been in this situation before and cheated the system somehow please let me...

Do I need a business licence [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small business out of my home. I do photo slide shows onto DVD. I only plan on making around $1,000.00 a year. Do I need to file for a small business license in the state of GA?

How to get a licence to start a painting business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently worked for a painting contractor for about 4 years and learnt so much about painting and now I want to start my own business. I believe I need to have a licence to start a painting business I really want this wish come true - I have search through the internet all websites but...

Licence suspension [ 3 Answers ]

If you are asked to hand in your licence for 5 months and it affects your ability to work or commut can you fight it? As I haved to quite my job and move into town.

View more questions Search