Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Shopping for Toys (yes this does belong here I think) *s*
    This is for all the people who use "toys" to add to their sexual experiences...
    Has anyone ever bought sex toys from an online store? If so, is it reliable and discrete? Or are most of them just scams. I have a problem actually walking into one of these stores and wanted to look into getting a replacement for something I already have. If you've had a good experience with one of these sites and they ship/ or are located in canada could you please reply. If you don't want to post here you can just PM me. Thanks for taking the time to read this everyone
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Local stores are the most expensive. Adam& Eve is a reputable place I have done business with before. You can do eBay as well. Its under Ebay categories / Everything Else / Mature Audiences... they you have all your categories. Like anything else there check feedback of the seller before bidding. THey on average are about 1/2 to 1/3 the price of Brick and mortar stores. More toys for the buck. :D
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2007, 11:22 AM
    I ordered online, although I don't remember where... but I do remember it came in a unlabelled box and they had an alternate name that appeared on the shipping label and on my bank statement...
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 03:28 AM
    Thanks a bunch for your input guys.. :) I'll keep my eyes open on the web... and I'll check out eBay n stuff.. thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shopping [ 1 Answers ]

When I buy myself something, I feel happy. I feel happy for a period, and then I know everything is okay. But when that item becomes old to me, I become depressed because of my real problems, and I don't know how to help the problems, so I go shopping because it makes me feel better. I feel like I...

Who does a leo belong with? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a leo and need to know who I belong with cause a lot say I belong with scorpios so?

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

What accounts belong on a Trial Balance Worksheet? [ 1 Answers ]

These are the accounts I have used, as you can see my balances don't equal and after checking all the math, I'm convinced I must be using too many accounts. Can you tell me if I should be omitting any of these: Cash - Checking 1262 DR. Cash - Savings 3300 DR. A.R. - Bronson ...

View more questions Search