Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jinjin Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Sep 6, 2009, 07:47 AM
    Early 90's movie
    All I can remember about this movie is that there was a little boy and his older brother.They lived in a prairie or near prairies.There was also an older woman that had a gang of teen boys living with her.The little boy was walking home by himself on a dirt road and a car driven by the gang of boys was coming down the road.The little boy hid or escaped from them and later on the gang found another little boy and threw him in the car.Either that same day or a few days later the kidnapped boy was found dead in a barrel or can or something of that nature.Meanwhile the little boy that escaped was afraid for his life and tried to get his older brother to do something about it but the woman who lived with the gang seduced the older brother.That's all I can think of at the moment.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 6, 2009, 08:58 AM

The Reflecting Skin (1990)
    jinjin Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Sep 6, 2009, 10:34 AM

Yes that's it! Thank you so very much! I have wondered about that movie forever.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 6, 2009, 10:36 AM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

Early 90's Tv Movie [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie on Fox (channel 11 for so cal) early 90's, maybe. About a girl who died, maybe set in the 1950's, almost crowned at her prom because someone set off a stink bomb that lit her dress on fire. She died, but took over another high school prom queen hopeful years later. What's the name...

Early 90's Children Movie [ 2 Answers ]

I watched a children's movie when I was little in the early 90's and I want to know the name! The only things I remember were that it was on a farm and the chicken or rooster wanted to be like Elvis or something and there was singing. I know that's not a lot of help but if anyone can tell me a name...

A movie from the early 90's maybe [ 1 Answers ]

I would really like to know the name of this movie... its bugging me a lot... anyways All I remember is these kids ( a boy and a girl I think) are on some adventure and there is an evil guy who drives a truck and has a pet alligator ( or he got something to do with an alligator )... and there is...

View more questions Search