Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annuske Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 07:57 AM
    What can a doctor do?
    Hi I'm -17 weeks pregnant. What can a doctor do at a check up this week in my pregnancy?

Check out some similar questions!

Doctor?? [ 7 Answers ]

I Haven't had a poo for 3 weeks and a few days!! (so almost a month) I've tried literly everything to try un block my blockage so I went to the doctor and they gave me something to try help... nothing worked! So I went back today and I had my bottom examaned (finger went up rectum) and she had...

I don't want to ask my doctor about this yet what do you think [ 2 Answers ]

My sister just found out she have hiv. I was around 8 months pregnant and she had a rash on her body and I put my hands on it my hands on the rash I did not have any open cuts on my hands but could me and my family have hiv cause I put my hand on the rash to take a look at. This was around 7...

Doctor Who. [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any Dr.Who episodes available with Rapidshare or Torrent? I'm looking for " The Tenth Planet ", "The Abominable Snowmen", " The Revenge of the Cybermen", "Terror of the Zygons", " Genesis of the Daleks". I am more interested in the episodes of "The fourth Doctor - Tom Baker" and...

Should I go to a doctor? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, June 18, 2008 I had a baby girl. My periods have always been spaced and unpredictable, but usually range around 2 to 2 and a 1/2 moths apart. Recently I have been light headed, overly exhausted (in which doesn't make sense,I'm a stay at home mom) and stomach problems. I have passed...

Should my doctor know this ? [ 20 Answers ]

I had an episode today. I was at my wife's mother's house installing some new lawn sprinklers. I am retired and she is 86, we live very close. I do all the maintenance on her home that my disability allows. (I have lost the use of one arm by unsuccessful surgery and nerve damage following a full...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.