Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CellistJames Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Oct 2, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Small, Stupid Mistakes.
    I am constantly making small, stupid mistakes in every thing down to misspelling a word I know or 3 X 2 = 5 or forgetting small things. I am not looking for 100% all the time, but I have mistakes like this on everything I do. It gets real annoying, I never get 100% there is always something or other I messed up. Any advice for decreasing my amount of small mistakes?

PS I used the spell check and I misspelled a word.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2007, 05:46 PM
    Methinks there is a perfectionist in the house.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Oct 2, 2007, 05:47 PM
    Check over your work after you are done doing it. Eventually you will learn not to make the mistakes in the first place. Also, don't rush things; just take your time and you will save yourself a lot of trouble.
    CellistJames Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Oct 2, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by worthbeads
    Check over your work after you are done doing it. Eventually you will learn not to make the mistakes in the first place. Also, don't rush things; just take your time and you will save yourself a lot of trouble.
    Okay I will. Thanks. Pretty obvious now...
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Oct 2, 2007, 05:53 PM
    After you do your homework you can also ask someone, like your parents, to just check over your work to make sure you didn't make any mistakes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No contact mistakes! [ 13 Answers ]

Hey evryone I could really do with some help. This may not seem like a big deal, as it wasn't even a proper relationship, but still I wuld like some advice. :) So here's the situation: I really liked this guy I met, we knew each other for a while, and one night he asked for my phone number. So he...

We all make mistakes, and we all pay a price for it. [ 9 Answers ]

We all make mistakes, and we all pay a price for it.

Writing mistakes [ 32 Answers ]

What type of mistake is " very unique"? I think it's a mistake in style.

True man of many mistakes [ 4 Answers ]

Two weeks ago I told my wife of eight years that I haven’t been happy in our marriage for years and that I no longer loved her. I was truly one of the hardest things I have ever done. But let me start from the beginning. When my wife and I started dating things were OK but I really wasn’t happy...

Bush mistakes arrogance [ 2 Answers ]

There should be amply information on this request. Thanks

View more questions Search