Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bettysoo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Will it effect my health or can I get pregnant if I make love in period time?
    I have a serious period pain every month,I just wan 2 ask if there is any problem or will I get pregnant if I make love in period time?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 08:12 PM
    You can get pregnant ANY time. Don't think having sex during your period is safe.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 07:09 AM
    You can have sex during your period with no harm. Just a risk of pregnancy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cortisone injection creates SERIOUS side effect and my cats health is deteriorating [ 1 Answers ]

My cat , 8 yrs old, was sneezing and vomiting a little twice a week. Took him to the vet. He gave a cortisone injection.( do not know now the name but I will find out soon). Ever since, its health has been deteriorating. He does not want to eat or drink and is hiding in a closet in the apartment....

Total effect + income effect = Substitution effect? [ 1 Answers ]

In intermediate economics we are told that Total Effect = Income effect + Substitution effect but in advance level this relation is changed to Total effect+income effect = substitution effect why is that? Please explain with logic

My period is late but was on time last month. Am I pregnant! Answer ! [ 3 Answers ]

please help me. i had sex with an ex around 6 or 7 weeks ago maybe a bit less and my period came as it usually does. This month im 3 days late and i have no syptoms except my stomach is a bit bloated. Im a bit of a worrier and i have no one to turn to and im to scared to go to the doctor to take a...

View more questions Search