Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anita2001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 08:13 PM
    Custody for child living in united states of america mother lives in canada
    My 11 year son started to live with his father in the United States in Sept 2011.
    Now the father is telling me that my son doesn't want to see or talk to me. And won't bring him for his visits or answer my phone call. I live in Canada. What can I do?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

May 29, 2012, 08:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by anita2001 View Post
    My 11 year son started to live with his father in the United States in Sept 2011.
    Now the father is telling me that my son doesn't want to see or talk to me. And won't bring him for his visits or answer my phone call. I live in Canada. What can i do?
    Is there any sort of a court order concerning custody or visitation (possibly a divorce decree if you were at one time married to your son's father) in place? If so, in which state or province is the court which entered this order? If not, you will need to file for visitation in the state where your son is located.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

United states of america rare coins 1776-1976? [ 3 Answers ]

I have just received some old things of my late grandfather and gotten some old coins in very good condition but I don't know what they are and what theyr worth! I have two Eisenhower 1776-1975 one dollar silver coins.Eisenhower front with motto and bell moon on back. Two 1886 coins with I think...

Can my child mother sue me for legal and physical custody in two states? [ 3 Answers ]

My son's mother has not allowed me to see me newborn son for almost 18mos. He is now 2 years old. About a year ago. I filed for partial custody and visitation; we also have a child support order in the state of MD. She without my knowledge packed up and moved my son to PA. I could never serve her...

Who is the president of the united states of america? [ 38 Answers ]

Who is the president of the united states of america? (lol) kateyyyy xx

Mother is living with a drug dealer - how can we get custody of my husband's child? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has a 4 year old son with another woman and they have never gone to court for legal guidelines. Since their son was born, $300/month goes straight from his bank account to hers for "child support," and we take care of his son every night while she works at the bar, and almost every...

View more questions Search