Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miss Bossy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Boyfriend issues
    Im with my boyfriend nearly 3 years and I can't do anything romantic can any one give me any advise please:confused: :confused:
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 20, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Romance is not so much what everyone makes it out to be it's what you make it.

Take out food on the floor in the living room with a picnic blanket and candles or watching a black and white love film cuddled up in a blanket on the couch, staying up all night telling each other embarrassing stories, going to an early bird movie showing that way you two are all alone, going to dinner and sharing a plate of food, taking a hike and watching the sun go down and the stars come up, wearing sexy lengrie and wispering sweet nothings into his ear, buying a pet and naming it and raising it together, one look that look of "You're everything" across a room can be romantic... etc etc etc

Almost Anything can be considered Romantic it just depends what you and he like or have in common...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Having issues. [ 1 Answers ]

I bought an above ground swimming pool. Small only 12' around but... I cannot level the ground right, there were a lot off rocks and roots but I got rid of those now I just can't level the ground. Any help would be great. Thanks! :confused:

Issues with boyfriend (homosexual) [ 5 Answers ]

We had some issues and we weren't talking. But when my jaw broke he started talking to me out of sympathy and wants to be my friend again (jaw is still broken but I have bracers with rubber bands on it). What do I do? And no flaming please

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

View more questions Search