Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acl8810 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2013, 07:24 PM
    My 2 1/2 year old daughter woke up with a bloody ear this morning. Dr or not?
    She woke up this morning and I seen at a glance that there was something dark in her ear that I knew wasn't just regular drainage or ear wax. She currently has a little cough and runny nose. And she had tubes put in her ears February 2012. Wondering if I should go to the ER or Dr as soon as possible or is she fine. I don't have a thermometer that works but she feels very warm and gave her Tylenol to help with that.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2013, 07:46 PM
    Take her to the ER... better safe than sorry.
    acl8810 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2013, 08:43 AM
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think this is silly, but Right after I woke up this morning, I had pain in my chest [ 1 Answers ]

Maybe nothing, but right after I woke this morning, I had pain in chest arm and under my chin, hard to breathe... lasted about 1.5-2 hrs. Pain is gone now, but I am weak and shaky.Did I have a heart attack? The pain is gone, do I need to go to the ER?

This morning I woke up and my boyfriend was taking a picture of me [ 22 Answers ]

This morning I woke up but still kept my eye's closed. To my boyfriend taking a picture of me sleeping. With mu top pulled down. We have been together for 6 months I'm 18 and he's 26. What is wrong with him why would he do something like this. And I pretended I was still asleep..

I woke up this morning my right foot hurting and burning so much ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have no idea why I never had problem with it... just started this morning

Why my 8 year old daughter woke up w discoloration around her mouth? [ 30 Answers ]

My 8 year old daughter woke up with discoloration around her mouth, why?

View more questions Search