Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chitoon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 03:53 AM
    Bad situation
    I am 3 days late on my second mortgage,it all started 2 months ago.I went to my banker and told her not to take out my monthly payment(direct deduction) from my account 10 days before the first so I worte checks for credit cards so I would not miss a payment on my credit cards.and I knew I had until the thirty first before I would be late on my mortgage.well I wrote checks for 1200.00 and then on the fith of the month the bank took 1500.00 and charge me 74.00 late charge after I went up to the bank and told them not to do that. I asked my banker what they could do for me and this is 10 days before my mortgage was due.they told me the only thing they can do is send me to credit plus all my checks bounced I am having a terible time I guess the bank wants there house I was late 3 days on my second mortgage and now I was turned in to credit depart.

I am at the end of my rope I bought this house new in 1999 with a va loan ,I am about to take my life in this house that at this time I am 3 days late wit my second mortgage would it be hard for the bank to sell this house if some one ends there life there? I have put holes in my walls slowly destroying the inside of the house the last couple of weeks

What should I do Jim
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 4, 2009, 04:01 AM

Jim, your situation is not worth your life. Walk away from it now. Let the bank have the house. I see they weren't willing to work with you. You are not alone, there are many others in the same situation. I wish I could refer you to a support group but I don't know any.

You don't mention family ?
    chitoon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 04:14 AM
    I have ten years in this house ,I'm 56 yrs old, how do you find a apartment with bad credit ,I don't want to be homess I did that one time in my life, and it is no being homeless that scares a person. Is if some one might come up to them while your sleeping that scares you I had excellent credit till 3 days ago.

I blew my radiator dec 23 on the way hone from work had it fixed $900.00 dallars for a 1995 gmc radiator to day blew my motor in my car I have nothing tried to buy a 6000.00 car can't bankl sent me to credit breu nobody wants to touch me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in a situation! [ 5 Answers ]

If I paid child support to my Son's mother for almost 6 years and he is turning 18 and now lives with me, his daughter & daughters mother can I stop paying child support and ask for child support from her?

Serious situation [ 7 Answers ]

I don't like to admitt but I'm a little bit on the smaller side, is there anything out there that can help me?

What would you do in this situation. [ 1 Answers ]

Here's the deal, my mothers boyfriend went to jail a few days ago, for a reason still unknown at this time. And since he is in jail that leaves me and her other son, from her boyfriend. Anyway she is trying to put all the fawkn responsibility on me, I just got fired a month or a half ago from...

Bad situation [ 1 Answers ]

Okay let me explain the story my 4 year old son had to get work done on his teeth so anyway we paid a load of money for the time the anthesiologist so time passed and then they sent me a letter stationg I needed to pay 1010.00 and I said shouldn't the dental insurance pay the rest of that they said...

My situation [ 10 Answers ]

Hi Before marriage I was hving a affair with my uncle's daughter... but we couldn't make it up.. to marriage... and we departed in different way.. after 4 years I got married and she too got marreid... but now she is getting interest on me and asking me to take a trip with her to a hilly resort...

View more questions Search