Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mehak ali Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 02:53 PM
    My boyfriend is mad at me.
    I have been in a relationship since 7 months. . he is a very loving guy but don’t know what goes on but we have a fight, arguments almost every week. We even have broken up and patched up many times. Actually it is me who starts saying stupid stuff if he starts ignoring me or gets busy with his family and that thing annoys him a lot. It is still the same this time. I just don’t know how to bring him back. He doesn't respond to my texts and calls. Every time I promise that I won’t do that again but...
    I am ashamed of myself. Please help me out.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Let the dust settle and see what happens when he cools off. Let him call you, so don't make a sappy pest of yourself.

Aug 17, 2012, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Let the dust settle and see what happens when he cools off. Let him call you, so don't make a sappy pest of yourself.
    Its going to be 5 days he is mad at me. I am dying for him . I know he loves me a lot but wonder how he can live without me so many days

I forgive him for his mistakes every time because whenever I try to tell him that he was wrong and etc etc and should apologize, he gets angry so now I just avoid this. But why doesnot he? Is a girl has to suffer always?
    Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 03:25 PM
    All due respect but the peace without you seems to be what he wants and what you were doing before turned him off so he left. Maybe work on your issues without him for now.

Aug 17, 2012, 03:32 PM
    I am just scared, I may not lose hIm. .
    Actually, after struggling hard, I have got this great boy. . he is different from all others and perfect for me.

All he wants is importance, love, respect and care
    Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 03:37 PM
    Leave him alone. He will either cool off and miss you, or he won't.

Aug 18, 2012, 03:41 AM
    How much I would have to wait?
    Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 04:45 AM
    How old are you both?

Aug 18, 2012, 04:51 AM
    We both are 19
    Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 06:16 AM
    Then you better be patient and figure he isn't looking to come back soon, so don't just wait. Treat this as a break up. Instead of being desperate, begging and apologizing, and letting your love guide you into compromising yourself respect, sit back and get yourself under control. If he hasn't missed you enough in a few weeks to a month,then he doesn't miss you,or the conflicts between you at all.

You said you always forgave him,but he never forgave you,so maybe you were in deeper than he was with your feelings. You should never be that dependent on some one to be happy. That's your job, even though you are hurt now by these events, you still deal with them,and your own feelings.

Break ups suck, and so do the lovers spats that cause them.
    gufbal Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Aug 18, 2012, 06:38 AM
    At 19 years old you need to spend a little time being single and learn how to be happy with yourself. I doubt you have spent much time living on your own and learning how to be self sufficient. Your way too young to worry about a serious relationship like this. Some tips to help make you a better girlfriend would be 1) learn to be happy with yourself. You can't make anyone else happy if you don't know how to be happy without anyone else. 2) Learn how to make your point without starting a fight. It takes two to argue. When a problem arises, take a breath. Think about what your trying to say. Speak clearly and know what you want from the discussion. After you have said your piece, stop talking! Listen to your partner or whoever you are arguing with. You will win more arguments by listening then by yelling. 3) Find a middle ground, and don't be afriad to admit if your wrong. Its OK to be wrong sometimes. It sounds like your boyfriend doesn't want to be with you anymore, so move on. Learn to be a better person to yourself, learn to be happy. Find a better man!

Aug 18, 2012, 08:21 AM
    Thanku both of you. I guess it is going to workout now !
    KomalShahid Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2012, 08:27 AM
    Wait for some time mehak :) I hope he will miss you soon. I know you must be feeling like dying to talk to him but this is not going to work . Learn to live like this because fights are obvious in a relation. Hang out with your friends and pass time on internet or TV or somewhere else. Just do not contact him until he contacts you. If you want to say sorry then go ahead be nice and promise him you will not do this again . But if he is not replying then give him some time alone let him miss you and cool down.

Aug 18, 2012, 08:41 AM
    I have called him more than 20 times today and even have sent many lovely and apologizing texts. He didn't respond to any of them. Every time he does like this but now I have got tired. . I don't have that energy and passion now. He always proves me wrong and for the sake of my love, I admit every time. I am just totally confused. I have planned my whole life with him. How can I get rid of his memories?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mehak ali View Post
    i am just scared, i may not lose hIm. .
    Actually, after struggling hard, i have got this great boy. .he is different from all others and perfect for me.

All he wants is importance, love, respect and care
    If he were so perfect for you, you two would not have been arguing all the time.
    Leave him alone, this is what he wants now. You take this time to work on yourself. All this arguing and breaking up in a 7 month relationship, is a sign that it is not working.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 09:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mehak ali View Post
    i have called him more than 20 times today and even have sent many lovely n apologizing texts. He didn't respond to any of them. Every time he does like this but now i have got tired. .i dont have that energy n passion now. He always proves me wrong and for the sake of my love, i admit everytime. I am just totally confused. I have planned my whole life with him. How can i get rid of his memories?
    Girl, calling someone 20 times a day is obsessive. That is just crazy and he is probably thinking "I'm glad I'm done with this" Take the advice given here. Go out do things, learn to be happy with yourself as is sounds like you're not. Stop obsessing over this guy. This is sounding creepy.
    Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 09:10 AM
    Originally Posted by mehak ali
    I have called him more than 20 times today and even have sent many lovely n apologizing texts. He didn't respond to any of them.
    And that shows your love?? No that's shows desperation, and being out of control!

Aug 18, 2012, 09:21 AM
    One m0nth back, I called him 100 times in 48 hours n 50 plus texts. He didn't respond to any of them.
    I was not like this before. He made me change totally.

When I reply him late, he gets angry... How then he expects that I won't ?
    He will make me physco soon. I am obsessed over this guy.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 09:57 AM
    You need to go talk to someone, a therapist or something. This is way crazy. No wonder her does not respond to you. Are you this obsessive about other things in your life?
    You need to leave this guy alone before he brings stalking charges up on you.
    He's not making you psycho. You are doing this to yourself. Get some help.

Aug 18, 2012, 10:13 AM
    I am this way just for this guy who just treats me like a crap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is angry with me? [ 10 Answers ]

I had an exam today and we were not informed at what time will it get over,it started at 10 and was over at 2... at 2 I saw my phone and saw a missed call from my boyfriend and a message saying that **** you I know your exam was over at 1 go away from my life or tell me the truth where were you...

My boyfriend is angry [ 4 Answers ]

Moved to its own thread and edited My man is angry with me. Please help?

Angry boyfriend, don't know what to do. [ 2 Answers ]

Moved to its own thread My boyfreind and I have been together for nearly 3 years and he seems to always hell at me and call me names.. I try to talk to him but it doesn't help cause it gets worse as he doesn't like talking.. Im so lost I just want to help these anger problems he has but I...

How do I tell my boyfriend I am mad about something's with out him getting mad [ 10 Answers ]

He is spending a lot of time at his mothers lately. Not normal something he does. He is adding cell phones to his contract but I am not on it. He is giving his 16 year old a nice ford truck because she is sick. Doesn't talk to me unless he has to. Ask him to hold me and he puts his hand on my back

I am so angry at my boyfriend. What to do? [ 52 Answers ]

Hi I have a boyfriend and he is mess treating me He doesn't call me or ask me out on a date or just out and he is just not that much into me anymore I donno if he is cheating on me because he is really busy at his life at the moment He travels to china and other country with his family for fun...

View more questions Search