Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vic2247 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2011, 10:06 AM
    Reentry court program probation
    If I'm on the reentry court program in one county and finally go to the non reporting part but I live in a different county can my probation officer come to my house to visit

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a way to get into the diversion program after rejecting it in court? [ 0 Answers ]

I was charged with a written arrest for possession of an alcoholic beverage under the age of 21. I was offered the diversion program however, it was my first time in court and I was confused as to what I should choose. I chose to plea no contest. After looking over the pretrial diversion program I...

Can I move out of state while on a court ordered drug program? [ 1 Answers ]

The program is from California and is called PC 1000

Dismissed DUi/Reentry US with adjust of status [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been arrested for DUI 2008 but the case was dismissed and dropped. I got married with citizen on Nov of 2010 and apply for adjust of status. I already receive the work permit card and travel doc form-131. Am I able to go visit my home country before the initial interview (about an month...

What does probation requirements and the batterers intervention program looklike [ 2 Answers ]

My husband was convicted of domestic violence assault on July 15, 2010; He was sentenced to 90 days all but 2 suspended which he already served last week and I am wondering what the other requirements entail like the 2 yrs probation and also the batterers intervention program... what are the state...

Reentry after deportation [ 3 Answers ]

My husband was deported 2 weeks ago, has been here for 3 yrs this year.never committed any crime while here, and our baby is due in 2 mts. I am very high risk pregnancy and dr is requestion he be here for the birth of our baby shoulod serious problems arise... can this be possible as well for my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.