Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaynale05 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 07:10 AM
    Only hit it once, new job offer.
    Ok so, I am not a drug user but, one night I got way to drunk to turn anything down, thank god there were people there with me I trusted to watch most of the things I did. Well, I took one hit off a thing called a... one hitter(?) This was in the middle of June (keep in mind) 1st time doing it in a year and a half... Then I get a job offer where I would be making $5 more an hour than I do now but, they take hair tests. So my question is... If I took one small hit off weed, do you think I will pass my hair drug test almost 60 days later? And it was only one hit in 1 year and a half. PLease help... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Did you use drugs prior to a year and half ago? I believe hair tests can show drug use up to 5 or 7 years earlier.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 3, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Try Wholesale Direct Prices on Diagnostic Testing Products. Pregnancy, Fertility & Ovulation, Drug & Alcohol Screening, and General Health Test Kits. Easy, Affordable, "At Home" Diagnostics. and go to the hair test link and it gives a lot of information.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 3, 2007, 08:46 AM
    I believe that particular drug lasts either 30 or 60 days in your system.

I used to have a roll dealing with that at work, but its been a while... I can't really remember. It sounds like a good opportunity so don't pass it up!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Here is a great website that includes all of the drugs and their length of time in the system depending on metabolic rate, frequency of usage, etc.

Erowid Drug Testing Vaults : The Basics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Offer Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Tax re: Full-time job in NJ and Part-time job in Brooklyn,NY [ 1 Answers ]

Am a Jersey resident working full-time(40 hours, AGI~$60,000) in Jersey claiming 5. May be accepting position in Brooklyn, NY for additional part-time (16 hours,AGI~$19,000-23,000) Have read responses about resident in Jersey working in NY with one job. Since my part-time position is in NY, I...

Offer in Compromise [ 2 Answers ]

I owe back taxes for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Totalling with penalities and interest $45,800.00. I am unable to pay any... and have not been able for sometime. I am now unemployed. Had bad motorcyle accident a year ago and tore up my leg. Didn't has hospitalization or...

Offer in comprise [ 1 Answers ]

Is there an formula to use when preparing a offer in compromise to be submitted to the state of Georgia? IRS?

Counter Offer [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to cancel a counter offer that has been accepted? If so how should I go about doing it?:confused:

View more questions Search