Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NickOre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 09:59 AM
    Dryer conversion LP to natural gas
    I have a Whirlpool dryer-model LGR7646EQ2. It was converted from natural gas to LP. I need to convert back to natural gas. I have the conversion kit, but have not yet completely taken the gas valve out. Where can I find info on how to do conversion?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2007, 07:18 PM
    NickOre - Where you the one that converted it before? If so do you still have the one you took out before. I'm talking about the ( ORFICE VALVE) that should be all that needs changed, IF you don't have the informsation manual for this dryer, check with a store or dealer who sells this brand near you. They may have a copy they can give you or make a copy from there's to give to you ( GO TO BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE <THERE ARE SOME VERY SIMILAR QUESTIONS ON THIS QUESTIONSTHAT WILL HELP YOU ) ::: GOOD LUCK <GOD BLESS ::::F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Propane conversion to natural gas [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gas dryer which was converted to use propane. However, now my son has the dryer and his gas source is natural. How is the dryer converted back?

Gas dryer conversion [ 1 Answers ]

Can I convert a gas dryer to electric

BBQ conversion natural to LP [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have a portable Kenmore Elite BBQ that is fueled by natural gas and I want to convert it to LP. The folks at Sears tell me there are no kits available to make this type conversion. CAN THAT BE? I spent $1,800 bucks on a BBQ that I now can't use because my new house, and entire...

Frigidaire Affinity Dryer Conversion [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a Frigidaire Affinity, model #LGQ6000ES2. I need to convert it to LP versus natural gas. I am picking up the conversion kit from Lowe's, but I need to know what I have to do to install it? Looks like I have to take the top and maybe the front off? Once I do that, what is next? ...

View more questions Search