Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kallmered Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 11:22 AM
    How do I find people who are interested instead of me finding them?
    I just became an associate in a home-based business with Pre-paid legal services Inc. because of all the publicity they have been getting on Tv and in magazines. Anyway, I will be making great commissions for every membership I sell or if I recruit another as an associate like I have become. It is very possible to make six-figures; I've even seen my mothers friend do it.
    The only draw back is that I know few people who would actually want either of these choices because my friends are still college players and they aren't interested because of exams and relationships. They wouldn't consider it now even if it is only $26 a month and they don't want to spare any more time than they don't want to 'waste'.
    However, because I am not very experienced yet in selling a service to people, I need some suggestions! Has anyone else done this before (I am sure there has because of all those scams that are everywhere these days) or is there any way you know of that can bring people who want to know about the company to me, instead of me asking like a door-to-door salesmen that no one wants to see?

>Advert removed<

Thank you, I can't wait to hear some suggestions!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2007, 03:06 AM
    You might want to utilize some of the many free advertising sites that are available on the Internet. Most of the best ones for doing that are located on the following link:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...ng-103010.html
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Actually not all the "news" about these programs have been good, and this is just another version of what amway and other companies have done for years,

The companies expect you to sell all of your friends and neighbors and they make all the real money and you run out of people to sell to. They make the biggest money on the high price for the sales package that you were required to pay for the "right" to sell.

And often the discounts you get on real legal help still leaves you paying more than what you may from a local attorney if you work out price deals yourself.

So part of the issue is that most people just don't want or may not even really need the service.
    kallmered Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Comment on Clough's post
    Ver very nice, so helpful
    mamame Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 02:38 AM
    I am self employed and run several successful websites. My mom tried to get me into prepaid legal several years ago, but I turned it down. She has since sold all of the material because she couldn't get one person signed up. What you want to keep in mind is that a product has to be very consumable for it to sell fast, or to get people interested. Not everyone needs a lawyer today, this month, or even next year.
    Feel free to see my profile if you'd like more info on my successful businesses. I wish you all the best!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Website to go to find out if people are married [ 2 Answers ]

What website do I go on to find out if someone is lying about being married married names:confused:

Is there any way to find out information about people in the witness protection? [ 3 Answers ]

I believe my uncle is in the witness protection program, My uncle died a few years ago, I miss him very much he is my favorite uncle, My mother got a very mysterious phone call and she could have sworn it was my uncle Ken, No she knows, I need to find out that he is OK and it was just a mistake...

Is he interested? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm writing because I don't know how to, or whether to, approach this guy at work in something other than a friendly, work relationship. I'm interested in dating him or seeing him outside of work but have always been extremely shy, particularly around men in whom I'm interested because I get so...

Finding people [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a website where if I input the name and email of a person , it will tell me the person's current address?

View more questions Search