Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JAMES LAMONICA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 10:46 AM
    Red light on low water weil-mclain wtgo 3
    Red light is on the hydra-stat box (low water) and burner will not fire.
    What should I do ?
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Jul 8, 2012, 04:51 PM
    What does the pressure gauge on the boiler read? If the pressure is to low, your low water cuttof will shut the system down (or at least not allow the burners to ignite). YOu have one of two problems. 1. low water pressure. 2. A fualty low water cuttoff control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weil Mclain 18yr old furnace - 1 "failed" zone of a 4 zone forced hot water system [ 0 Answers ]

I just bought a house that was built in 1993 and has a gas fired Weil Mclain furnace, forced hot water, with 4 zones - each with a Taco Zone Valve. The system also has one circulator pump. In late fall, I ran the system and all zones worked fine. When winter came and system was on 'full time', it...

Weil-mclain boilers temp adjustment +hot water is too hot [ 0 Answers ]

I have a very old boiler. I had a cleaning done and I asked the repairman to also adjust the domestic hot water because it gets cold too fast. Now it is scalding hot and the cold water flow from the faucets is too slow so I have to turn the hot water down to a trickle so that I can shower. Can...

Weil Mclain Lockouts [ 1 Answers ]

Purchased a Weil-McLain Ultra 230 Hot Water Boiler Natural Gas about a yr ago. From basically day 1 have had lockouts. In the 30-50 range over a course of weeks. Now down to 18. Reason: Return temp exceeded the supply temp. Have had numerous visits from Weil Mclain people and people that...

Weil-McLain Gold indirect water heater [ 3 Answers ]

We installed a Weil-McLain Gold indirect water heater connected to our Oil furnace, circulation pump etc. All is working very well. The tank has a build in termostat to shut off the pump with is working, the only thing is that the hot water keeps circulating even when the termosta shuts off the...

Weil McLain Gas Heat & Hot Water Boiler [ 1 Answers ]

What does error code E-19 mean?

View more questions Search