Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dcox45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 11:35 AM
    Mortgage company not accepting payment
    My mortgage company just sent back this months payment and I have found out that they still haven't deposited last months. I have been in backruptcy for 2 years and have made all payments on time and for the full amount. What can I do? The only respond I got from them was that they were taking me to court, I don't know why.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 12, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Put the refused payments into an escrow account, keeping them separate. Continue to make payments to that account on time. Keep pushing the bank to explain why they are suing you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Payment Plan Mortgage payment behind [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently off work for two months and unable to pay my mortgage payments. My company put me on a payment plan and now they are charging me with other fees that were not told to me. I want to know how can I find out if their practices are legal. Who is the watchdog for these companies. I am...

Skip a mortgage payment [ 5 Answers ]

I have never been in the situation I am right now. I do not know how to approach my mortgage company to see about skipping a payment or making interest only payments. How should such a conversation be done

Mortgage Loan Payment [ 2 Answers ]

WHat is the monthly payment on a 30 year loan for $200,000 at 8%

Mortgage company refuses payment [ 8 Answers ]

I hope someone can help. I live in NJ. I took out a home equity of about 1/5 of my house value. Unforturnately I went with what I now believe was a predetory loan company. They convinced us to go with them and promised a low rate. I even got it in writing. Than right before we were to close they...

Mortgage Payment [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is the borrower and I am the co-borrower on our mortgage. My husband died 9/11/06. I am now 3 months behind on payment (had to pay for funeral). I no longer qualify for my husband's SS money, because my SS is higher. I can pay the mortgage myself if the bank would just put the 3 payments...

View more questions Search