Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trevorn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 08:24 AM
    Pipe leak on geyzer, how to repair.
    The inlet pipe on my geyzer has a tee junction, one side goes into the geyzer the other ends with a green stop on the top of it. Problem is this is leaking.(the green stop on the top of the pipe) How do I make sure that when I switch off the water and remove this there will be no pressure in the geyzer and flood the house. What is this green stop for, doesn't look leke a pressure release. Why is it leaking, what possibly caused this?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 12, 2009, 06:23 AM
    We don't have them over here. Do you have a brand name for your geyser? Is it gas or electric? Tell me more about this green stop. Is it a hose bit with threads on the spout. We need more details and a picture would really be nice. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slab leak repair [ 7 Answers ]

What is the safest way to repair a drain pipe leak under the slab option 1: brake the concrete at the toilet area and replace the pvc manifold connection and reroute pipe to side of house . Opt 2 : dig comfortable area under slab to replace maniflod pvc pipes and reroute pipe to side of house ...

PVC suction pipe leak repair from the inside [ 1 Answers ]

I have a PVC suction pipe line, buried, from my pond to to the motor... It appears to have an 'air' leak... What material and process(an inserted/water sealed in place (internal liner) or liquid sealer material would be great) can be use to repair any/all air leaks in the line with out first doing...

How to find and repair leak from roof or skylight [ 1 Answers ]

I have noticed some water streaks on the wall below one of my skylights in the ensuite. Also, there is a bit of a bulge in the drywall on this same wall. I'm not sure if it is the skylight or my cedar shake roof. How do I determine where this leak is from and how do I repair it?

Take apart faucet to repair leak [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Delta 2 handle kitchen faucet which I believe is a Peerless faucet. It has a long goose-neck spout and separate sprayer. How do I remove the handles. Does it take a washer, an O ring or both?

View more questions Search