Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JacksonC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 11:32 PM
    Why do I feel this way
    I am a person who has all ways been seen as a happy go lucky person by peers but I have all ways been a person who never feels like I fit. I am 25 now never been in a long term relationship all ways seen as a the " great friend" I was born a girl but I don't feel like one on the inside I don't look like one on the out side and am often called a man not going to lie that makes me feel happy on the inside I have been knowen to try and drink my problems away witch never worked for me and tried a lot of drugs to help me feel good but it allways got out of hand I am so sick of feeling like and not being sean as the man I feel on the in side. I don't have the money to have my tits taken off and all I know to do is drink and drink and drink this away I have not had a drink in all most a year now and this is the hardest time I have had with this I am in a job that I get screamed at every day and I am scared . Scared that I am one going to drink and I know that if I drink I can't stop of if I pick up a drug I can't stop or two I will end it all. Don't know what the next right thing to do is if you can help pl e-mail me [email protected]
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 31, 2012, 02:48 AM
    Your email will be removed by a moderator. This is a site where discussion is open, but people are here to help.
    I'll say that your solution lies in finding others like you, and there are plenty of women who look and feel like a man. We don't all get the same amounts of hormones, and women can have a lot of testosterone and not as much of the female hormones like estrogen (men have those too, in differing amounts too). Or you might just have developed a personality and character that would rather be a man.
    Sexual preference can vary too. Chaz Bono explained on TV not too long ago that she feels like a man but isn't a lesbian - I'm not sure if she is attracted to women or not, but maybe she means she is attracted to straight women. Two famous lesbians are Ellen Degeneres and K D Laing. Maybe they feel the same as Chaz, I don't know, and don't really like to label any of them. There are many nuances of gender identity. Try doing some searches about them and about online groups of women who feel like men.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

My breast feel tender my period was short I feel a pulse in my stomach [ 1 Answers ]

My period lasted only three days but only one was normal the other two were really light I can feel a pulse in my lower stomach my mom had her period for four months when she was pregnant with me could I be pregnant

Can women have a affair feel like she got to stay in it if the person feel in love [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a woman say she had sex with a co-worker cause she was bored, and he was coming at her everyday about loving her and treating her right. She then had sex with him and after 2 encounters wanted to stop but didn't know how to tell him no.

I am 34 weeks pregnant and I can not feel my baby's movement I just can feel kicking [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant an I can not feel my baby's movments I just can feel kicking for 5 times aday only is it normal or there is aproblem?

View more questions Search