Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    therookie345 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 05:40 PM
    Finding it hard to cope with life
    Hi there want help my ex died 2 years ago and my daughter went to live with her half sister because there she had no rules where living with me she would have had now they have taken her out of school and moved her over 300 miles away from me she only has a temporary resendence but the courts never got back to us I don't drive so means I will never get to see her now please help this is all getting to me now feel like I'm on the verge of a breakdown
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 25, 2012, 06:39 PM
    You did not say the age of your daughter, assuming you are not the step father but the real father, a minor child does not have a choice of where to live. She can not go live with a half sister unless you said it was OK and transferred guardianship to them.

Since you let her go, how long has she been gone ? I am sorry she never should have gone to start with. IF you have legal custody at this point, you merely demand her to return, and file a report with the police if she is not returned.
    therookie345 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    You did not say the age of your daughter, assuming you are not the step father but the real father, a minor child does not have a choice of where to live. She can not go live with a half sister unless you said it was ok and transfered guardianship to them.

Since you let her go, how long has she been gone ? I am sorry she never should have gone to start with. IF you have legal custody at this point, you merely demand her to return, and file a report with the police if she is not returned.
    My daughter is 13 and I'm the real father as she was that age she had the choice where she wanted to go sadly I never wanted her to go when her mum died I wanted her to live with me but like I said there was rules and they turned her against me the half sister got tempory resedence but that has since run out we never went back to court to see who got full custody as they never got back in contact I never let her go just want to know she is OK they left without telling me a thing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Still trying to cope with losing the love of my life tragically [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to thank everyone who reponded to my first entry I really appreciate it. Things have not gotten better, Im crying continuously thinking of the last time I saw him and the last time I heard his voice. It getting harder for me. When I pray at night I talk to him and tell him that I love...

Finding it hard to cope with depression! [ 3 Answers ]

I really need help here, I'm finding it so hard to cope, I have got severe depression and I just don't know how to deal with it, when I talk to people about it, it's like they don't understand it, I get accused of attention seeking I have been receiving sick pay at work because my doctor thinks...

MY girlfriends finding it hard to cope [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my girlfriend lived with her gran and sadly she has died. She is now pressuring me to let her move in with me. She has mentioned this before, the death but I have said no a we tried it only 4 months ago and it didn`t work, as she is in the middle of studying. And it won't work while she is...

Finding it so hard. [ 46 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 6 years broke up with me recently. She said she had been feeling differently about me for a while now, maybe 8 months or so. She said she fell out of love with me, and it seemed to me she was just waiting for me to do something wrong so she could end it with me. That day came...

Hard trying to cope with the love of my life passing away. [ 6 Answers ]

Everyone night when I pray I talk to the love of my life letting him know that I will always carry the love we have. But Ive been wondering if he could hear me, I don't won't him to think that I have forgotten about him and moved on with my life because I Haven't! Im still grieving feeling...

View more questions Search