Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meg10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 10:52 PM
    Husband starts talking about my body to our daughter.
    My husband was sexually abused as a child, as he getting older his behavior is getting more erratic. I think he is a bipolar personality. When our daughter is downstairs and I up and it's just him and her watching TV, he has tried to give her back massages just told him to stop but he just continues and when I told him he said he was having fun. Then another time she told me he was talking about my body about my curves to our daughter.
    Meg10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 10:54 PM
    I am seriously considering leaving him, it does not seem like he will change.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 25, 2012, 03:22 AM
    The question here is are you better off with him or without him. Only you can answer that question.

But before you make such a decision, you need to make sure he sees a competent mental health professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Our adult daughter is not talking to us - again. [ 4 Answers ]

She is 44 years old, and this has been going on since college years. She is the middle of our 3 children, and always responsible, no serious trouble growing up (unlike the other 2), except her antagonism towards us, especially me, the Mom. I've made the usual mistakes, but tried my best. Stay at...

Talking to a daughter you barely know [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is 14 years old. I haven't seen her since she wa seven. Her mother and I didn't get along after our divorce. She let me have my visitations for a while, but she was jealous of my relationship with my daughter. She eventually cut of the visitations, against the court order, and moved to...

Daughter is talking with ghost. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Fl and I have a 16 year old daughter who believes she has a ghost friend and he follows her talks with her interacts with her and is her age... now I believe in spirits and paranormal and such but I find it hard to believe a ghost can be around all the time and interact with her all...

Talking to daughter about my past.what's appropriate? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been struggling with this for a while now, and I am interested to hear the opinions of other moms. I am quite sure I can't be alone in this. Let me just explain, for context, that I was a very different person in my youth, back before I married and had children. I am sure many others can...

View more questions Search