Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chantelle92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 03:45 PM
    I can't sleep because of my dream!
    When I was 5 I had a dream which I woke up from screaming and crying. I still have the same dream and I am 20. There was a long period where this dream never happened but it's happening every night. I am scared to sleep at night, and after the dream I can't go back to sleep. I don't know what the dream is about except I know someone gets murdered. Please help x
    modernromance09 Posts: 93, Reputation: -1

May 16, 2012, 08:45 PM
    Keep a journal by your bed and immediately write down your dream the second you wake up, and then evaluate it. Or post it on here and maybe someone on here can help. Dreams tell you a lot about what's going on in your life, so if it has been recurring, it must be trying to tell you something important. Has anything been different in your life when you are having these dreams? Or have you possibly been on medication when you have them?
    momospitfire Posts: 6, Reputation: 1
    -

May 17, 2012, 09:08 PM
    I had a horrible car crash at a young age, lost a lot of family and I've been terrified of falling asleep because id wake up crying and screaming I've even woken up my boyfriend and I'm 19! :S it's a terrible feeling, but what I do is put on my fav song really low hold my boyfriend (or stuffed animal if he's working all night) and I fall asleep without problem, this problem is caused by a traumatic accident (you might not even remember it!) its your subconscious remembering at your most vulnerable, also don't eat anything with sugar right before bed this stimulates dreams
    Hope I could help but its hard to, I've had this problem for too long goodluck and sweetdreams

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think a spirit tried to hurt me through my dream. And I'm too scared to sleep [ 10 Answers ]

I can't tell if I was dreaming or awake because I was awake at part of this, All I remember is I was dreaming about something random then I feel pressure at my ankles and my arms and on my face and it was pushing me down so hard and I tried to look and all I saw was a flowy part of a dark shadow...

Need sleep, are on stilnox, clinics can cure the addiction but how do I sleep after [ 4 Answers ]

I have been drinking stilnox for three years to sleep, understand I am sort of addictive to it, been to docters, clinics, sleeping facilities, drank herbal medicine, follwed what's called sleep hygience, drank serotonin enhancers, NOTHING works, it's extremely difficult to get stilnox here and...

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

View more questions Search