Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bt blue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 11:19 PM
    Dark spots on my back and arms
    Hi since I was about 11yrs old I had small size pimples on my back as wells my upper arms. Now the pimples seem to disappear but they left black spots on my entire back as well as on my arms. And I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get rid of them and be able to ware open back tops and dresses. And also I have stretch marks on my arm as well as my tummy I just lost about 20lb and have 20lb. Please help! Oh yeah did I mansion I was black.
    Thanks
    zeesh Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Use scrub on your back and a good sking lightening cream for spots ;;;;stretch marks never go
    raheeljaved Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 01:17 AM
    Hi I am 42 years old. Five your before I had small size pimples on my back as wells my upper arms. Now the pimples seem to disappear but they left black spots on my entire back as well as on my arms. And I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get rid of them and be able to ware open back tops and dresses. I hope that your kind advice will helpful for me and you must get the reward from mighty Allah. Best wishes for you and your family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dark spots [ 5 Answers ]

I get dark spots after my pimples are gone. How should I get rid of these spots?

Dark Spots [ 1 Answers ]

I am a african american young female,who has dark spots on her legs from bug bites,they have been on my legs for years,and now that I'm older,I want to get rid of them... PLEASE HELP:(

White spots on arms. [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone could help me, I have been getting these medium white spots on my arms. I'm not sure what it is. Its not dry spots, it is as smooth as the rest of my arms. Do I have some kind of illness?

I have awful spots on my arms [ 4 Answers ]

I mean they are not spots but like sores on my arms I need to get rid off before August can anyone advise me on something how to stop itching and picking as I can't help it

View more questions Search