Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nader93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2011, 01:43 AM
    How to stop thinking of her?
    There is this girl that I really like. I can't stop thinking of her, and I asked her before how does she feel about me. She keeps saying I don't know at the moment, but I feel like she gives me signals that she likes me too.

But every time I try to ask her if something will ever happen between us, she tries to change the topic. I worked with her, so in order for me to stop thinking of her, I quit where I work at, and started a new life. I was getting over her finally, but a few weeks after, she called me, and ever since, I can't stop thinking of her. What should I do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 4, 2011, 02:00 AM
    If you don't want any contact with her, change your telephone numbers.
    sarahulrich Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2011, 09:40 AM
    Move on tell her she needs to either be willing to move to the next level in the relationship or she needs to move on
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 4, 2011, 04:27 PM
    Looks like you have to start all over in getting over her, but I am confused. How did she get your number, and how old are you both. Most of all I wonder why you didn't just talk as friends, and see about dating her, and see where that leads, instead of pestering, and pushing for a relationship.

Changing jobs for a failed relationship seems extreme, but if you were trying to forget her, there are easier ways to go about it than quitting. Did you tell her to not call you??

I just ain't understanding the events here, so what's missing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't stop thinking about my ex [ 4 Answers ]

I broke with my ex in feb 2010 and sense dic. I can't stop thinking about him and now I am with another guy but its not the same and every day I think about my ex and I regret breaking up with him... some advices please!

Can't stop thinking about her! [ 22 Answers ]

I was with my ex for over four years. A month ago she decided to tell me she no longer loves me and it was over! We have 2 boys. She will only let me see them at the weekends. I've tried to moved on but I cant! Ive been txting her, emailing her ringing er and even set her a letter. All of this...

Can't stop thinking of my ex now! [ 8 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend whom I dumped back in January of 2008, had written me in march of the same year stating she has changed her ways and can't stop loving me. My good friend's daughter recently moved right under my ex's apartment! We didn't know this until my buddy visited and ran into my ex. She...

Why can't I stop thinking about my ex? [ 2 Answers ]

Please disregard

Need to stop thinking. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been told that I think too much about things,weather it be anything to do with girls or work.. or every day things... once I start thinking about things I always start to think the worst... how do I overcum myself thinking to deep... :confused:

View more questions Search