Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lightning14j Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2013, 03:00 PM
    Upgrade?
    So I make video games( non published, just to gain experience) on my laptop but anymore it takes 25 to 30 min. to even get started up but I have been looking to upgrade my video game tech( which will work my computer
    Even harder) so what parts of my computer should I try and upgrade to help it work and process better?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 28, 2013, 03:02 PM
    What is your current spec ?
    A simple complete rebuild may well do you justice.
    lightning14j Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2013, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    What is your current spec ?
    A simple complete rebuild may well do you justice.
    I don't know my computer is only 3 years old, but I can't really spend too much money on it, and what you say sounds like it may be a bit pricey
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2013, 03:52 PM
    It's a laptop so you are limited in upgrades. Best to look at starting programs that start at startup and riding your PC of malware.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In Need of an upgrade [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a 60 year old house that still uses fuse circuits... I believe it is a 100 watt amp and would like to upgrade the box only to a circuit-breaker box... what would the cost be for this upgrade, the house is located in Bergen County, NJ. I was also told that the wiring in the entire house...

Possible upgrade ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a IBM Intellistation E Pro with Pentium III 128mb Ram 20 Gb Hard Drive running Windows 98SE. 933 Processor. I would like to upgrade to Windows Home Edition and would like to know if this machine as is will handle it without having 256 mb Ram. I have no interest in Burning anything and...

Upgrade 8.6 to 9 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Power PC, Power Macintosh 9600/233 it is running OS 8.6. I would like to install either OS 9 or X. I have both CDs bun niether work >:(. How can I install them? Thank you :)

Xp upgrade [ 3 Answers ]

Would it be feasible to upgrade a 98SE, Compaq,amdk6,256ram,10g h.d. to xphome? It is only used to store word docs and access internet

View more questions Search