Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roseey Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 06:38 PM
    Thickening of bladder wall
    What could cause thickening of a bladder wall. My husband does not have an infestion.
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

Jun 23, 2009, 08:00 PM

It could be an infection or kidney stones, it could even be something more serious. In any case, see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gall bladder [ 1 Answers ]

Does taking Omega 3's in the capsule form filled with oil bring on a gallbladder attack? I know to stay away from fried food etc, but was told to take Omega 3's.

How to support a load bearing wall, need engineer, cement wall [ 3 Answers ]

I want to remove about 6 feet from an interior wall. The rafters run parallel with the wall but the reason I think it's load-bearing is because one of the trusses rests on the middle of the wall with a lateral x across it. I have existing pictures and a drawing of "the existing" and what is...

Thickening my hair [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair recently and I like the colour but it seems really thin and brittle has anyone got any tips to thicken your hair and give it more body?

Pouring a concrete wall in front of a damaged cinder block wall [ 1 Answers ]

I need to repair a well house that has buckling cinder block walls. The well is below ground with a shed above it. The room is approximately 9' x 8' and 8' tall with cinder block walls and a concrete floor. The block did not have concrete poured in it when it was built, the blocks are beginning...

Bladder [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering why I have a strong odor of urine. Im only 35 and I do the sanitary things to make sure I don't have the odor but its still there.I bathe twice daily. What's going on?

View more questions Search